Forums
April 25, 2024, 08:52 PM

Author Topic: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter  (Read 35841 times)

Offline Echiko

Re: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter
« Reply #285 on: December 13, 2021, 07:02 AM »
Public messages are not filtered, just private ones.
This user cannot be contacted through PMs.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #286 on: December 13, 2021, 07:26 AM »
Public messages are not filtered, just private ones.
Never mind. I have resolved the Issue. Some settings were tweaked wrong.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Echiko

« Reply #287 on: December 13, 2021, 07:51 AM »
Hm, I should check these out because until now I could read everything. Good to know.
This user cannot be contacted through PMs.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #288 on: December 17, 2021, 11:06 AM »
I have discovered a flaw with the snooper in regards to Ignoring. Each time on reentry in channel AG, the setting ''Show banned users in user list'' reverts back to default EVEN if the checkbox is not checked. It needs to be rechecked, and this goes to ''Show messages of banned users in channel''.

It still works but it is cumbersome.

Thought Tomi would like to know....
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 11:42 AM by Kradie »
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Ashtar

« Reply #289 on: June 12, 2022, 10:00 PM »
After some testing I have 3 things to say:

1) thank you Tomi for a fantastic app,
2) all app related features are working smooth,
3) the only downside is when I try to use the /open command after last game was finished, the game tells me:

"Cannot open a Direct IP game on WormNET"...

...so I assume that the snooper is using a different method of hosting at WN, than the game's engine by default, so there's no info about game being removed after 5 minutes or possibility to reopen it.

Is there some way to change this behavior or it's always like that with snoopers?
This happens to me too, and in The Wheat Snooper too. Is this the case for everyone using these programs? Any solution?

Offline Albino

« Reply #290 on: June 16, 2023, 07:42 PM »
i keep getting same error when i launch the app. and it works perfectly after clicking ok. looks like the app want me to update it but i could not find any. there is no other issue but it is kinda annoying. is there a way to solve this?

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #291 on: June 16, 2023, 07:47 PM »
i keep getting same error when i launch the app. and it works perfectly after clicking ok. looks like the app want me to update it but i could not find any. there is no other issue but it is kinda annoying. is there a way to solve this?

I have almost the same kind of error message ; D "you won't be allowed to spam for league games" oO not that I ever spammed like that. and I have the latest version

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #292 on: June 16, 2023, 09:32 PM »
Don't worry, it's not exclusive. Global message of error for everyone... Great Snooper is outdated, it's from before 3.8 afaik. . Probably some TUS changes messed with the loading of the league tables for auto messages looking for leagues.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline flashR

« Reply #293 on: June 18, 2023, 12:36 AM »
Go to snooper -> Settings -> Network -> turn off the first checkbox "Load common settings".

Offline Albino

« Reply #294 on: June 18, 2023, 09:56 AM »
Go to snooper -> Settings -> Network -> turn off the first checkbox "Load common settings".
thanks, that actually worked!

Offline sock

« Reply #295 on: June 18, 2023, 10:15 AM »
worked, thanks!

Offline URF`nex

« Reply #296 on: September 21, 2023, 10:54 AM »
Very nice!