Forums > Files

Help for the Worms Battle Island Speechs

<< < (2/3) > >>

Edoardo Moretti:
-BIG UPDATE-

While I was export the Speechs from Worms A Space Oddity, I discover that the Wii files (.spd .spt) have the same function of the PSP files (.sbk .sbr). Maybe if I could make a program on C++ like the SPTex (the program for the Wii audio files) but for the PSP files, the problem will be solved. What do you think?

Edoardo Moretti:
I found an another (and last) piece of the puzzle.

I played Worms Battle Islands for PSP and Wii, then I tried Worms 1 for IOS and I discover that Napolean and DitzySoldier are scrapped speechs (Beta speechs), thats why their quality was low. About quality, with a great trick on Audacity I cleared the 75% of Napolean and DitzySoldier's quality.

P.S.: First I will update the speechs that I uploaded before, then I will work on the next speechs (The betas will be uploaded together).

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Edoardo Moretti on March 28, 2019, 04:58 PM ---About quality, with a great trick on Audacity I cleared the 75% of Napolean and DitzySoldier's quality.

--- End quote ---

Please elaborate.

Edoardo Moretti:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on March 29, 2019, 01:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: Edoardo Moretti on March 28, 2019, 04:58 PM ---About quality, with a great trick on Audacity I cleared the 75% of Napolean and DitzySoldier's quality.

--- End quote ---
Please elaborate.

--- End quote ---
1) I used the English speech for a base and then I used the Equalization effect and put it on AM Radio(Pic1): The result is that the speech became 75% like the WBI Beta speechs quality.

2) I revert the Equalization's proprieties(Pic2) and the result is that the WBI Beta speechs quality was 75% cleared.

There's 2 screenshots for further information.

TheKomodo:
Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version