Forums > Files

Project Worms Armageddon WormTubers

<< < (6/6)

Edoardo Moretti:
The development of Wave 8 A.K.A. "EN VTubers Special" as started but it will make more time to complete (it means no longer each day a speech), because I'm starting to do real time work, drawing, animation progress and trying to make a blog or a website called EDOCOMICS.com (A Netflix/YouTube alternative).

Thank you and don't forget to check the EdoComics Official News Topic sometimes.

Edoardo Moretti

Ruizukirisame:
aww
Why haven't I seen this before?

thank you buddy.
I wish you luck in your work

Edoardo Moretti:
I have 3 things to say:

1-Wave 8 is complete!

2-I don't know when Wave 9 will start but is gonna be the last wave due to YouTube attacking me without mercy, so please don't ask me any requests.

3-I been forced to remove all the images because of a copyright strike claimed by FANDOM (crap...)

Oh...one more thing I will be absent the entire June because I'm working on the M.U.G.E.N. fangame EDO BLUE MOON (after finishing Wave 4 of War'n'Guns Blast!)

I hope you understand.

Edoardo Moretti

Edoardo Moretti:
SAD NEWS: After finishing Houshou Marine speech, YouTube officially DMCA'd this project and so Project Worms Armageddon WormTubers is no longer in development. Thank you all of you that supported the project truth the end. And an exaggerated thank you to my friend Ruizukirisame for providing clips for Ookami Mio, Omaru Polka, Houshou Marine, Shishiro Botan and Kamino Kana.

Thank you!
Edoardo Moretti

Lupastic:
oh damn.. sad
(I read it all)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version