Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:55 PM

Author Topic: WA Super Editor- Advanced game setup  (Read 2876 times)

Offline francot514

WA Super Editor- Advanced game setup
« on: June 10, 2017, 08:30 PM »
Hi, want to share my latest project for a few time ago i wasnt able to show until now.

Super Editor Allow to modify game basic and advanced game options, without the need of change scheme, you can use in Quick Game, Mission, or multiplayer matches.

How to use

-To use it be sure to have in WA game folder.
-Run as admin and do game scan. (game must be opened)
-Configure options and do execute to save changes in game memory space.

Download: https://www.tus-wa.com/files/file-1209

« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 08:37 PM by francot514 »

Offline francot514

Re: WA Super Editor- Advanced schemes
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 08:32 PM »
Example.

VS cpu quick match.

-Weapons dont end turn.
-God mode.
-Indestructible terrain.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 07:54 PM by francot514 »

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 07:54 AM »
i dont understand. is it a regular scheme editor (like schemeddy) or an editor that can change much more, such as scripts etc (like project x)

on the image you posted, i see wind, friction, sdet and ldet options. are those rubberworm functions or not?

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 08:50 AM »
Requests: RubberWorm, Exact cr8 %

Offline francot514

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 07:46 PM »

on the image you posted, i see wind, friction, sdet and ldet options. are those rubberworm functions or not?

Yes it does have similarities with rubber worm and do can use other extra options, but is not a scheme editor, is a game memory editor based on Fiddler.

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 08:49 PM »

Yes it does have similarities with rubber worm and do can use other extra options, but is not a scheme editor, is a game memory editor based on Fiddler.

either way it doesnt seem to work properly. charles told me earlier today that the schemes cant load and the features are buggy

Offline Jengu

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 03:47 PM »
Please add support for changing the speed at which ninja ropes shoot.

Offline francot514

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 08:38 PM »
either way it doesnt seem to work properly. charles told me earlier today that the schemes cant load and the features are buggy

It does work without problem, run as admin after WA started, and before starting any game match. Do options-Game scan, modify values and do options-Execute.

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2017, 05:51 AM »
It does work without problem, run as admin after WA started, and before starting any game match. Do options-Game scan, modify values and do options-Execute.

can you save 'schemes' as well, or do you have to open the program each time you want to play another scheme?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 12:18 PM by STRGRN »

Offline Jengu

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2017, 08:19 AM »

can you save 'schemes' as well, orbdo you have to open the program each time you want to play another scheme?

I haven't tried this tool but it sounds like a trainer. In other words it modifies the memory of the game while it is running. It is not designed to replace SchemeEddy or RubberWorm.

Offline francot514

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2017, 07:50 PM »

I haven't tried this tool but it sounds like a trainer. In other words it modifies the memory of the game while it is running. It is not designed to replace SchemeEddy or RubberWorm.

Is not like a simple trainer, it does save options changes as schemes, and can load game default values to alter missions, or game modes options. Its similar to Fiddler.

Offline STRGRN

Re: WA Super Editor- Advanced game setup
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2017, 08:02 PM »
btw, how does it work with multiplayer?

Offline francot514

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2017, 07:36 PM »
btw, how does it work with multiplayer?

I havent checked with multiplayer, i think should not work because desyncs

Offline Lex

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2020, 07:45 PM »
What's the status of this in 2020 after the release of 3.8?  Is it abandoned or planned to be updated?  I'm interested because I am gathering a list of software for the Worms Knowledge Base wiki.