Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:50 PM

Author Topic: Worms MC: an all-round Worms movie creator  (Read 4443 times)

Offline Thewolensheep

• The MEGA retard.

• United States United States
  • A f@$!%$! loser.
    • View Profile
Re: Worms MC: an all-round Worms movie creator
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2018, 09:13 PM »
Why would I create software even without any programming skills? And you just say "DO IT YOURSELF OR GET OUT". Aren't you remembering the fact, how the tradition of software making was born? I have no skills other than Worms build making now, that's all, YOU HEAR?! Do it yourself instead. You are just puppet playing with me as a puppet. If I have no programming skills other than basic story build making, THE JOB IS YOURS, NOT MINE. >:(
Calling people puppets and telling them its YOUR JOB in caps lock isn't going to make anyone want to help you dude.
Agreed
Creates soundbanks and other s!@t.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2018, 03:04 AM »

Why would I create software even without any programming skills? And you just say "DO IT YOURSELF OR GET OUT". Aren't you remembering the fact, how the tradition of software making was born? I have no skills other than Worms build making now, that's all, YOU HEAR?! Do it yourself instead. You are just puppet playing with me as a puppet. If I have no programming skills other than basic story build making, THE JOB IS YOURS, NOT MINE. >:(
Calling people puppets and telling them its YOUR JOB in caps lock isn't going to make anyone want to help you dude.
Rejections... rejections... you just dismiss the fact that I can't program anything advanced and code based and I AM the puppet you are playing with. Neither you want to make Worms MC nor accepted my story builds, shutting their original purpose and making them private in the process. And guess what: Don't want to make Worms software on your will = I'LL FORCE IT AGAINIST YOUR WILL!  Your so-called " encouraging" just makes me mad. And you don't want me mad, right? Get to the tradition that you created, you sleepy deads, or I'll force it, Specter style. You empty talk to me and then think "Oh no, don't call our site " The Ultimate Site of Liars Armageddon" , please." It's a tradition that you created, so you have to do it.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2018, 04:21 AM »

Nobody will build your ideas. As DarkOne said and I repeat as well: If you have an idea, you gotta do it yourself. If you don't have the required skills (and don't want to spend money), you should start learning those skills. Your idea could be the reason you start learning programming skills.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline MarianRV

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2018, 01:53 PM »

Nobody will build your ideas. As DarkOne said and I repeat as well: If you have an idea, you gotta do it yourself. If you don't have the required skills (and don't want to spend money), you should start learning those skills. Your idea could be the reason you start learning programming skills.
So, we are going no further other than this request being left in memory? FINE! But remember, the Bad Future awalts you on the other side of the line. And every time I get some hurry hate from ANYONE registered here, the Bad Future comes closer. Who dared to knock my story builds down from their original purpose, shutting them private in the process? The answer is... YOU! I'll Dash Slash your site sometime, just you walt. I'll get out, but with a big cost... sending you into the
Bad Future. No more Mr. Nice Shadow!
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 10:07 PM »
Rejections... rejections... you just dismiss the fact that I can't program anything advanced and code based and I AM the puppet you are playing with. Neither you want to make Worms MC nor accepted my story builds, shutting their original purpose and making them private in the process. And guess what: Don't want to make Worms software on your will = I'LL FORCE IT AGAINIST YOUR WILL!  Your so-called " encouraging" just makes me mad. And you don't want me mad, right? Get to the tradition that you created, you sleepy deads, or I'll force it, Specter style. You empty talk to me and then think "Oh no, don't call our site " The Ultimate Site of Liars Armageddon" , please." It's a tradition that you created, so you have to do it.

So.
If I have an idea, like: 'Someone needs to shine my shoes.'
Does that mean you're going to do it? Shall I force it against your will?

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2018, 10:56 PM »
So.
I'll shine your shoes if you give me a free win in a TTRR league game

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2018, 03:34 AM »

So.
Not really. I just went semi-triggered at this point. But, you won't belive what's behind my triggers, will you?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2018, 05:34 AM »
@Shadow-The-Worm, Why do you get angry so easy? People have the right to reject your ideas, it's their choice. You can share your ideas, but you can't expect/force them to code it for you.

@DarkOne, I suggest you to buy a house in Amsterdam as a gift to me. Please don't buy me a small flat. I said "house" with yard and stuff. (or else!)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2018, 11:20 AM »
You're. Right, MI, I should've gone bigger  ;D

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2018, 11:27 AM »
Now , that's more like it.  You didn't show or say that earlier through... why? If only I heard that earlier I could come back to my senses earlier. There's some kind of fuse inside my soul, don't you see? And because of it, I reverse critism of love to hate, seemingly againist my will.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 11:33 AM by Shadow-The-Worm »

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2018, 12:01 PM »
this is why I left the tus forums

Offline Thewolensheep

• The MEGA retard.

• United States United States
  • A f@$!%$! loser.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2018, 02:03 PM »
this is why I left the tus forums
+1
Creates soundbanks and other s!@t.

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2018, 05:17 PM »
lol i think thats why iam still here, it is fun to analyse the sick minds we have here xD

it is sad but true, that shadow porra got mental problems.

i wont make fun of him anymore, i like to joke but not with sick peoples, i respect!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2018, 04:40 AM »
lol i think thats why iam still here, it is fun to analyse the sick minds we have here xD

it is sad but true, that shadow porra got mental problems.

i wont make fun of him anymore, i like to joke but not with sick peoples, i respect!

Stop calling me porra. Are you seriously wanting me to trigger my soul fuse?