Forums
April 23, 2024, 10:08 PM

Author Topic: Smalltalk, Questions, Ideas and Complaints  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Peja

Smalltalk, Questions, Ideas and Complaints
« on: December 04, 2012, 07:03 PM »
post here if you have any questions regarding this challenge, if you want to share new ideas, if you have something to complain or if you just wanna talk bullshit.

Offline avirex

Re: Smalltalk, Questions, Ideas and Complaints
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 11:55 PM »
we does it say we have 0 wins?? we have 1 win ;D

Offline Peja

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 12:27 AM »
cos it is listed in the rules:

once on top your streak starts to count with every challenge you win.

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 01:22 AM »
i have an idea...

if you like it, you can use it.. if not, thats fine too..

maybe we should make this as a league.... with points, kind of like the worms2 cases ladder was...

it will make it so more games get played, rather then a big list of players waiting such a long time

hers how i picture it working:  every pair on the list can play any pair.... winner will get 2nd place, the loser will get 3rd... so on, and so on, and so on...

now, lets say we have 10 pairs in ranking....   if  rank 9, beats rank 2 they move up half of the ranks inbetween them... there is 7 ranks between, so rank 9 moves up (3.5rounds up to 4) 4 ranks, so they are now ranked 5...  they can choose to play rank 2 again, and if they win they would move up 2 spaces..

the only way to steal rank 1, is if you are rank 2...  and beat rank 1 (the kings)

another example: rank 5 plays rank 1, there is 4 ranks between... they move up 2 ranks...

the only way to move up in rank is by beating a higher rank, but we can also have a points system, 3 points for a win, -1 for a loss...  the points are just for e-cock glory, not for ranking...

top 5 pairs must complete a formal challenge within 7 days or you would drop down 1 rank...

with this system, it could also be possible for each person to have more then 1 partner..... like, me and nino could be a ranking, at the same time me and mablak are kings... and at the same time nino and dibz are a ranking.... (obviously we would not be able to play eachother.. for obvious reasons)

but if me and mablak got knocked out, me and nino could chase after the new kings for that spot...

with this system, it will be more games being played, and everyone wants to kill the kings (or any ranking that is higher then them)

what do you think? :X sorry if it was confusing, i suck at explaining my ideas lol
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 01:25 AM by avirex »

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 01:39 AM »
I think you should get in front of a webcam shirtless and explain your idea with a lot of hand gestures
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Peja

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 02:30 AM »
i couldnt focus on what he is trying to explain when he is shirtless  ;D

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 11:05 AM »
i have an idea...

if you like it, you can use it.. if not, thats fine too..

maybe we should make this as a league.... with points, kind of like the worms2 cases ladder was...

it will make it so more games get played, rather then a big list of players waiting such a long time

hers how i picture it working:  every pair on the list can play any pair.... winner will get 2nd place, the loser will get 3rd... so on, and so on, and so on...

now, lets say we have 10 pairs in ranking....   if  rank 9, beats rank 2 they move up half of the ranks inbetween them... there is 7 ranks between, so rank 9 moves up (3.5rounds up to 4) 4 ranks, so they are now ranked 5...  they can choose to play rank 2 again, and if they win they would move up 2 spaces..

the only way to steal rank 1, is if you are rank 2...  and beat rank 1 (the kings)

another example: rank 5 plays rank 1, there is 4 ranks between... they move up 2 ranks...

the only way to move up in rank is by beating a higher rank, but we can also have a points system, 3 points for a win, -1 for a loss...  the points are just for e-cock glory, not for ranking...

top 5 pairs must complete a formal challenge within 7 days or you would drop down 1 rank...

with this system, it could also be possible for each person to have more then 1 partner..... like, me and nino could be a ranking, at the same time me and mablak are kings... and at the same time nino and dibz are a ranking.... (obviously we would not be able to play eachother.. for obvious reasons)

but if me and mablak got knocked out, me and nino could chase after the new kings for that spot...

with this system, it will be more games being played, and everyone wants to kill the kings (or any ranking that is higher then them)

what do you think? :X sorry if it was confusing, i suck at explaining my ideas lol

hmmm gotcha lol
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline barman

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 11:16 AM »
I'd rather keep it the way it is
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline OrangE

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 01:44 PM »
i'll never read your wall of text, avi. even under torture.

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 10:45 AM »
Seems like this 2v2 elite skirmish idea has died before it really started.

Offline barman

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 11:07 PM »
Seems like this 2v2 elite skirmish idea has died before it really started.
We are currently brainstorming about the fate of the challenge. Stay tuned :)
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 12:59 PM »
imo, u dont need to sign up the doubles to play... also u dont need a challenge queue.

Just find a challenge here / ag and post the results.