Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:34 PM

Author Topic: asbests favorite movies  (Read 4631 times)

Offline philie

asbests favorite movies
« on: April 18, 2016, 05:48 PM »
just saving these..

Offline Sensei

Re: asbests favorite movies
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 06:05 PM »

« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 06:07 PM by Sensei »

Offline ANO

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 06:27 PM »
bAUhuahuahuAHUAHUAhauh baUIBUBIUIIAUhahauhauha uha uAHUAH uAH uh bAUhuahuahuAHUAHUAhauh baUIBUBIUIIAUhahauhauha uha uAHUAH uAH uh

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 06:34 PM »
So help the refugees at any cost but make fun of others whenever you get a chance?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Peja

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 06:44 PM »
So help the refugees at any cost but make fun of others whenever you get a chance?

did you just compare people who suffer from a civil war to asbest? some kid abusing an amateur worms armageddon league, trolling people, trying to hack other accounts, with people who suffer from war?

Offline philie

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 06:45 PM »
well, exactly

Offline ANO

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 06:50 PM »

did you just compare people who suffer from a civil war to asbest? some kid abusing an amateur worms armageddon league, trolling people, trying to hack other accounts, with people who suffer from war?

we re trying to educate him.. someone has to stop him

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 07:06 PM »

Of course I did. Asbest, in case you haven't noticed, is suffering a great deal from personality issues. His personality is damaged to the point that he cannot make a creative decision and whatever he does makes it worse. Making fun of him just pushes him to be more wrecked.
I do not like Asbest. I do not approve of his actions etc etc . Yet I'm not gonna participate stomping on him just to have a laugh.

One side of this equation is a tiny little forum fun for you and much more damage to deal with for him. Textbook bullying.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Peja

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 07:15 PM »

Of course I did. Asbest, in case you haven't noticed, is suffering a great deal from personality issues. His personality is damaged to the point that he cannot make a creative decision and whatever he does makes it worse. Making fun of him just pushes him to be more wrecked.
I do not like Asbest. I do not approve of his actions etc etc . Yet I'm not gonna participate stomping on him just to have a laugh.

One side of this equation is a tiny little forum fun for you and much more damage to deal with for him. Textbook bullying.

its one thing to say something about bullying, its another thing to compare him to war victims. the same ethics which make you post against bullying asbest, should forbid you to compare him to refugees.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 07:34 PM »
First off, you don't really know what is war. Don't act like you know how big a disaster it is. We've dealt with war and all of its side effects and currently dealing with its post-effects. (look at my country, it's below my avatar), you don't get to tell me about war.

Second, I was talking about the kind of behavior behind supporting refugees at all cost which is a "humane" thing to do but on the other hand you consider people like Asbest as "free meat" to mock. To me it's more like following whatever the trend is.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2016, 07:37 PM »
MI, you're taking this too serious. Asbest doesn't have any problems, he's just an idiot who likes to be an idiot.
He mocked whole league (+ you) for flaws in system. and got no1 rank, just to "earn" 20-30$.

Few laughs on his account are not a game-breaker. He can change if he wants, but he obviously enjoying this whole charade, so.. That guy really didn't deserved to be defended by anyone here, especially moderators.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2016, 07:41 PM »
If you wanna prevent all that BULLSHIT, why not banning Asbest from whole league, MonkeyIsland? Should he still abuse that system? I dont think it's fair for other players that hardly plays with pros and he the only one makes newcomers registering and playing 15 matches in 3 days... Think about it MI.
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline ANO

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2016, 07:51 PM »
CHelsea shouldn't be in these posters. He's changed and yesterday made me the best gift of 2016.  :-*

Asbest has to be stopped somehow, FoS is very committed. I am not for banning him, I believe in education and in a long term perspective. Maybe my methods are rude, but I am ANO... what do you expect?! That guy will change.

Offline Triad

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2016, 07:53 PM »
Jesus Christ, it's impossible to do something without offending someone in 2016. This is not bullying. It's satirical expression of Asbest's noob bashing. Yes there are no rule saying you can't bash noobs but of course it will be criticized just like some socially unacceptable stuff gets criticized even though there are no law against them. I, personally, didn't have any bullying intention when I made some of those parodies. Not to mention there are tons of memes of esports players in most of the famous games. Or celebrities like Kanye West constantly criticized.

I have nothing personal against Asbest but still that doesn't mean I should remain silent for his actions I personally find wrong. If he's suffering from some personal issues, I really hope he'll be fine and things will be better for him. Still nobody deserves different treatment than anyone. Chelsea for example, maybe nobody wants to admit but he's cool headed about getting meme'd. Impo made a damn parody game about him still he laughed with us.

I don't want expose his name here, but I have a wormer friend here had much worse incidents in his life than anybody in this site but still he's a really cool guy and didn't turn out like Asbest.

Offline Peja

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2016, 07:55 PM »
First off, you don't really know what is war. Don't act like you know how big a disaster it is. We've dealt with war and all of its side effects and currently dealing with its post-effects. (look at my country, it's below my avatar), you don't get to tell me about war.

you compare something "bad" (bully asbest) with something "worse" (big disaster). by doing this you relativise the worse. thats my whole problem with your comment.