Forums
April 20, 2024, 07:18 AM

Author Topic: asbests favorite movies  (Read 4643 times)

Offline ANO

Re: asbests favorite movies
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2016, 07:56 PM »
Triad... there is something you have to know... Things have never been the same since Asbest lost his corset. shhhh...

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2016, 08:14 PM »
Eh, you couldn't be more wrong alborz, if anyone is a bully it is asbest, you don't know the full story.  I get it, you re the defender of the guy who can't defend himself, but you have the characters all wrong in your play, MI.  Asbest isn't the helpless and damaged victim, he's a serpent, a snake.  If you try and help him he will eventually bite you, because he is made up of pure hatred.  But no, we are the bad guys to use a little satire to provide a little levity to the situation.  Ahh to act like a asshole misogynist all day long and then get defended by others for it, Asbest is doing quite well for himself.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2016, 08:17 PM »
Eh, you couldn't be more wrong alborz, if anyone is a bully it is asbest, you don't know the full story.  I get it, you re the defender of the guy who can't defend himself, but you have the characters all wrong in your play, MI.

i am not deffending him. On the contrary, i wanna with others do something to prevent such ignoreance Asbest did in season 50 in 3 days.
In fact, i dont know all story. i were back to worms exactly 2 days ago, and i got enough from him...
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Kradie

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2016, 08:41 PM »
this is spam
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:26 PM by Kradie »
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2016, 08:42 PM »
I myself have been a bit of a victim here
How have you been a victim besides playing the victim for your own benefit?

It's not the same thing, you know.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2016, 09:20 PM »
You guys are off topic.

I'm not defending Asbest. Asbest will probably get banned again. Simply because my deal with him was to ignore forums, but he broke it by sending messages by any way he could find. I'm just really trying my best with him because the next time ban won't be lifted. (his previous lasted 2 years)
Technically there are no rules for the noob bashing he is doing in the leagues. But thanks to him I'll be coding some locks for it.

My point was directed at philie for his claims for "humane" acts. I was pointing that there are humane acts for cases like Asbest as well. He is still a human being. You are 33, Asbest is 19. I'm just reminding you, because of your previous full grownup claims.

@ANO,
I hope you're joking about education. There are zero chances Asbest thinks to himself "they are making fun of me because of my actions. So I gotta try to change". What happens is that he will get pushed to the edge more and more.

Asbest isn't the helpless and damaged victim, he's a serpent, a snake.  If you try and help him he will eventually bite you, because he is made up of pure hatred.  But no, we are the bad guys to use a little satire to provide a little levity to the situation.  Ahh to act like a asshole misogynist all day long and then get defended by others for it, Asbest is doing quite well for himself.

It must be noted that your behavior regarding him will also add to his "hatred". Eventually he could seriously bite someone. But as long as he is in another country, right?
Also it is not about a little satire, it's about continuous focus on a guy for every possible opportunity.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2016, 09:27 PM »
CHelsea shouldn't be in these posters. He's changed and yesterday made me the best gift of 2016.  :-*

hah, thx :)

I don't care about it, but could be nice if that "funny" posters with my face finally ended. :)

+Why allways we have problems with some1.... Asbest, Taner, Mink, Godmax, Tobi, DoubleTime....

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2016, 10:05 PM »
Why allways we have problems with some1.... Asbest, Taner, Mink, Godmax, Tobi, DoubleTime....
that's only because "we" often don't have enough balls to deal with problems right when they pop up, and instead "we" wait for them to become huge
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2016, 11:28 PM »
Why allways we have problems with some1.... Asbest, Taner, Mink, Godmax, Tobi, DoubleTime....
that's only because "we" often don't have enough balls to deal with problems right when they pop up, and instead "we" wait for them to become huge

It's not up to us, MI has a nice heart, it's good, someday you might need his protection you never know.  :)
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline sock

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2016, 12:40 AM »
MI and Kal knows what's up :)

Offline philie

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2016, 02:46 AM »
So help the refugees at any cost but make fun of others whenever you get a chance?

yes.
cause defending a minority that is scapegoated for various stuff has kinda nothing to do with making fun of a single person who is obviously an asshole.

Asbest, in case you haven't noticed, is suffering a great deal from personality issues. His personality is damaged to the point that he cannot make a creative decision and whatever he does makes it worse. Making fun of him just pushes him to be more wrecked.

My point was directed at philie for his claims for "humane" acts. I was pointing that there are humane acts for cases like Asbest as well. He is still a human being. You are 33, Asbest is 19. I'm just reminding you, because of your previous full grownup claims.

sure asbest may have severe personality problems. and there are surely ways he can get helped. if he goes to see a psychologist for example.
but there is no way to help him inside a gaming forum.
here he has to take the consequences of his acting.
yes, and that may include textbook bullying if he is acting like shit.
btw: as ukrainian he is legally full-aged with 18, so he (at least) should be able to reflect his actions.

as you were directly speaking to me, just note, that i made only the lord of the rings thing. i was just collecting the other stuff (of course the other "artists" were not that activly posting in the refugees topic).

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2016, 02:54 AM »
Personally I find the movie posters hilarious, Noobnado & Catch me if you can almost had me crying :D

Everyone here has valid points tbh, personally I feel exactly the same way as Triad does, and I think I know who he is talking about.

Asbest isn't some new kid, we've been putting up with his crap for many years, you could treat him like the nicest guy in the world and he will still f**k you over, he has problems sure, but he isn't stupid, he knows EXACTLY what he's doing. There are people who are truly broken and need/deserve help, I don't think Asbest is one of those people, that kid has it easy compared to millions of others.

Besides, if I sound harsh so be it, this isn't a hospital, we aren't Dr f**king Phil, we shouldn't have to deal with people like Asbest in the 1st place, if anyone wants to help him then contact him privately??

Offline Husk

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2016, 03:27 AM »
as nice as it is to see people concerned about eachother, but I'm sure asbest is fine, he is just trolling online in video game... it doesn't cost him any money or health =P

Offline ANO

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2016, 07:37 AM »
That description of Asbest fits for a mental person. And I can agree with you Monkey, but I don't think he's that serious. Of course I don't pretend we can be his psychotherapy, but at least if the community shows him how wrong he is in this moment, he might reconsider something, his behaviour, his noobbashing and so on. No miracles, for sure. But I think he has fun in doing what he does.

(I did some of the posters, I thought it was clear, didn't want Phillie to be only one guilty)

Offline ANO

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2016, 11:36 AM »
Carlson is going to be millionare