Forums
April 23, 2024, 06:14 PM

Author Topic: asbests favorite movies  (Read 4646 times)

Offline spleen17

Re: asbests favorite movies
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2016, 11:46 AM »
pbc`Asbest`LR> NOT FRAUD, NOT SPAM! I JUST WANT TO INVITE MORE PLAYERS, BECAUSE TUS LEAGUE IS DIEING! Who want to play this league? https://www.tus-wa.com register and lets play! It takes 5 min to register. You can win 300$ overall WITHOUT ANY PAYING! Tus classic/tel/tus free want to play anyone? llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll HE AФEPA, HE CПAM! Я ПPOCTO XOЧУ ПPИГЛACИTЬ БOЛЬШE ИГPOКOB, ПOTOMУ ЧTO TUS ЛИГA УMИPAET! Ктo xoчeт cыгpaть лигy? http://www.tus-wa.
Carlson> what is this 300USD?
pbc`Asbest`LR> 300 dollars overall
Carlson> serious? in a videogame?
pbc`Asbest`LR> yes
pbc`Asbest`LR> in league
Carlson> can I win that?
pbc`Asbest`LR> just visit a website
pbc`Asbest`LR> yes you can
pbc`Asbest`LR> register and lets play
Carlson> what website?
pbc`Asbest`LR> i said
pbc`Asbest`LR> https://www.tus-wa.com
Carlson> play with who? other opponents?
pbc`Asbest`LR> its not a fraud, it is easy to see if you have doubt
pbc`Asbest`LR> yes
Carlson> guys are you trolling me?
pbc`Asbest`LR> no man
pbc`Asbest`LR> just visit website
Carlson> does it ask credit card when you register?
pbc`Asbest`LR> NO
pbc`Asbest`LR> lol wtf... its so a fraud or scam
pbc`Asbest`LR> just register and try earn moneyt for taking 8 places in classic league
pbc`Asbest`LR> its not*
pbc`Asbest`LR> wtf
Carlson> how? just playing games? I already do this
pbc`Asbest`LR> f@#!ing kb
pbc`Asbest`LR> you need to register first
pbc`Asbest`LR> then i will explain you. im professional on tus
Carlson> ok and then?
pbc`Asbest`LR> then PM mew
pbc`Asbest`LR> me
Carlson> you will help me earning the 300USD?
pbc`Asbest`LR> yes
pbc`Asbest`LR> there is 300 overall prize
Carlson> Ok!
Carlson> I need mony

Offline spleen17

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2016, 11:50 AM »
Of course I did. Asbest, in case you haven't noticed, is suffering a great deal from personality issues. His personality is damaged to the point that he cannot make a creative decision and whatever he does makes it worse. Making fun of him just pushes him to be more wrecked.
I do not like Asbest. I do not approve of his actions etc etc . Yet I'm not gonna participate stomping on him just to have a laugh.

One side of this equation is a tiny little forum fun for you and much more damage to deal with for him. Textbook bullying.

I was saying the same thing about Worm_Gamer when the community turned on him but nobody cared.

Asbest has had enough chances, he is still spamming AG trying to get people to post for him, he is always insulting, has been found cheating in the past and clearly has no intention of changing his behavior.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2016, 11:58 AM »
I can even give log file from that day... bullshits start at line 6902
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2016, 12:01 PM »
pbc`Asbest`LR> NOT FRAUD, NOT SPAM! I JUST WANT TO INVITE MORE PLAYERS, BECAUSE TUS LEAGUE IS DIEING! Who want to play this league? https://www.tus-wa.com register and lets play! It takes 5 min to register. You can win 300$ overall WITHOUT ANY PAYING! Tus classic/tel/tus free want to play anyone? llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll HE AФEPA, HE CПAM! Я ПPOCTO XOЧУ ПPИГЛACИTЬ БOЛЬШE ИГPOКOB, ПOTOMУ ЧTO TUS ЛИГA УMИPAET! Ктo xoчeт cыгpaть лигy? http://www.tus-wa.
Carlson> what is this 300USD?
pbc`Asbest`LR> 300 dollars overall
Carlson> serious? in a videogame?
pbc`Asbest`LR> yes
pbc`Asbest`LR> in league
Carlson> can I win that?
pbc`Asbest`LR> just visit a website
pbc`Asbest`LR> yes you can
pbc`Asbest`LR> register and lets play
Carlson> what website?
pbc`Asbest`LR> i said
pbc`Asbest`LR> https://www.tus-wa.com
Carlson> play with who? other opponents?
pbc`Asbest`LR> its not a fraud, it is easy to see if you have doubt
pbc`Asbest`LR> yes
Carlson> guys are you trolling me?
pbc`Asbest`LR> no man
pbc`Asbest`LR> just visit website
Carlson> does it ask credit card when you register?
pbc`Asbest`LR> NO
pbc`Asbest`LR> lol wtf... its so a fraud or scam
pbc`Asbest`LR> just register and try earn moneyt for taking 8 places in classic league
pbc`Asbest`LR> its not*
pbc`Asbest`LR> wtf
Carlson> how? just playing games? I already do this
pbc`Asbest`LR> f@#!ing kb
pbc`Asbest`LR> you need to register first
pbc`Asbest`LR> then i will explain you. im professional on tus
Carlson> ok and then?
pbc`Asbest`LR> then PM mew
pbc`Asbest`LR> me
Carlson> you will help me earning the 300USD?
pbc`Asbest`LR> yes
pbc`Asbest`LR> there is 300 overall prize
Carlson> Ok!
Carlson> I need mony

This is clearly a fraud. Please MI if you're going to ban him delete also all his games with newbies!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:03 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2016, 12:09 PM »
Lol, that carson guy isn't really the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2016, 12:31 PM »
As always, if someone screaming NO FRAUD, its fraud.

Offline Triad

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2016, 12:35 PM »
As always, if someone screaming NO FRAUD, its fraud.
Lol, like screaming I AM INNOCENT in prison or I AM NOT CRAZY in asylum.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2016, 01:47 PM »
pbc`Asbest`LR> now i dont play if pros ask, because : im trying to get my form back, and i will play with them later. dont want to give them easy points. there is not working avoiding rule on tus, i dont break any rules. 

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2016, 01:52 PM »
 pbc`Asbest`LR: i never cheated, insulted someone on tus now, it all lie

Offline ANO

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2016, 02:02 PM »
pbc`Asbest`LR> now i dont play if pros ask, because : im trying to get my form back, and i will play with them later. dont want to give them easy points. there is not working avoiding rule on tus, i dont break any rules.

pbc`Asbest`LR> and, when im playing with newcomers, im slowly getting my form and gaining points

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2016, 02:18 PM »
So, does everyone who he is avoiding gets to report free wins against him?  Fair is fair, this is how it used to be done.

Offline Triad

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2016, 03:11 PM »
Well, for MI's sake and good intentions, I tried talking with Asbest fully calm. He seems don't want to stop noob bashing even I warned friendly.

<pbc`Asbest`LR> we no need reset on TUS! dont follow provocations of spleen, xan, wtf-8, ano, pizzasheet and others, which are lieing, and which doesn't even play leagues! we shouldn't lose our points and games, we gained for years! people already can reach random00 and barman, some idiots are just want to start all over again, what is just wrong. noobs want reset, remember. reset is good for noobs only. when NO reset is good for noobs, and for pros. of course
<UC`Triad`dS> it's up to what commnuity wants, if most people wants reset, we can't argue with that. If most people doesn't want reset, can't argue with that either
<pbc`Asbest`LR> triad
<UC`Triad`dS> Also don't worry about people who doesn't play, MI himself said will mostly consider by people's league stats
<UC`Triad`dS> If they did play leagues very less, their vote will be less important
<UC`Triad`dS> so nothing to worry and stress about
<pbc`Asbest`LR> you are said a lot of bullshit on tus about me, triad
<UC`Triad`dS> i didn't
<pbc`Asbest`LR> that is not my photo by the way, another fake
<UC`Triad`dS> I just said when you do something wrong i will of course will criticize. I will help you things like flag for your community etc things, but if you do things like insulting people and focusing on playing unexperienced players, i have of course right to criticize
<UC`Triad`dS> and if it's not your photo, then it's ok and you don't need to get offended from them.
<pbc`Asbest`LR> 1) i only defend myself
<pbc`Asbest`LR> 2) noobashing isn't forbidden
<pbc`Asbest`LR> 3) they are insultin much more and i only react + things on AG not related with TUS
<pbc`Asbest`LR> you there?
<UC`Triad`dS> well
<UC`Triad`dS> let's say there are people insulting, right?
<UC`Triad`dS> If you don't insult them back
<UC`Triad`dS> you won't look bad
<pbc`Asbest`LR> i played with 6 pros those seson, have position ratio. i stoped it, to play with newcomers ( some of them are noobs, and some one they are strong like raulsa kolyan and thirifkid, and i lsot like 4 games )
<UC`Triad`dS> noob bashing is not problem only itself, but do you play tus when some pro asks?
<pbc`Asbest`LR> about reseting: i won also 100 games with pros, and have also position ratio and got from them like 2000 points
<pbc`Asbest`LR> should it all be lost?
<UC`Triad`dS> well of course it's your opinion
<UC`Triad`dS> There's no right side, only what community wants most.
<pbc`Asbest`LR> now i dont play if pros ask, because : im trying to get my form back, and i will play with them later. dont want to give them easy points. there is not working avoiding rule on tus, i dont break any rules.
<UC`Triad`dS> There's a one
<pbc`Asbest`LR> reset is good for noobs only, no reset and good for pros and noobs
<pbc`Asbest`LR> {b]noobs doesn't want to give any effort[/b]
<UC`Triad`dS> actually
<UC`Triad`dS> There's a rule
<pbc`Asbest`LR> there is rule, but it is doesn't work
<pbc`Asbest`LR> only main rules works
<UC`Triad`dS> If someone asks you for tus but if you play with someone else while he's here it's punishable
<UC`Triad`dS> prince egypt punished when he avoided casso on HAL
<UC`Triad`dS> Also yes you'll lose pts if you play with pro but
<UC`Triad`dS> by losing you get better
<pbc`Asbest`LR> it is bullshit
<pbc`Asbest`LR> that rule worked years ago
<UC`Triad`dS> Difference between and master and newbie is master failed more times than newbie even tried
<pbc`Asbest`LR> and, when im playing with newcomers, im slowly getting my form and gaining points
<pbc`Asbest`LR> after all, why shoud i lose 5000 points? because of f@#!ing noobs?
<pbc`Asbest`LR> i never cheated, insulted someone on tus now, it all lie
<pbc`Asbest`LR> i can say "f@#!" but it is for game
<UC`Triad`dS> well, if you let your emotion to control yourself, you know you can't make good decisions and people won't take you seriously.
<UC`Triad`dS> and still insulting is not allowed on tus according to rules on any way
<UC`Triad`dS> and it's not a professional way anyway
<pbc`Asbest`LR> chelsea liad about i hacked his facebook, it is ok? he didn't show any proofs
<pbc`Asbest`LR> and you are making show
<pbc`Asbest`LR> of chelsea, and my fake photo
<pbc`Asbest`LR> insulting allowed, but not to someone
<pbc`Asbest`LR> i mean, insulting for move and so on
<pbc`Asbest`LR> anyway, you are saying noobashing is lame, but you are doing such memes
<UC`Triad`dS> there are a lot faces in mugshot topic of various wormers' face but if you get meme'd mostly you know there's a reason.
<pbc`Asbest`LR> you are lamer
<pbc`Asbest`LR> you are lamer, who making lame memes, saying noobashing is lame
<UC`Triad`dS> if you don't noob bash, i wouldn't make memes
<UC`Triad`dS> that simple.
<pbc`Asbest`LR> you are doing the same lame thing
<pbc`Asbest`LR> do you understand this?
<pbc`Asbest`LR> you are not better than me
<UC`Triad`dS> i never said i am better.
<pbc`Asbest`LR> do you even understand what that person feel when you make such memes?
<UC`Triad`dS> but my actions doesn't effect a working system like a league that has money reward which admin himself paying.
<pbc`Asbest`LR> are you brainless?
<pbc`Asbest`LR> im doing everything in rules brackets. period
<UC`Triad`dS> well, tus administrator seems against your action
<UC`Triad`dS> it won't work, not being in the rules doesn't mean it is allowed. Admins can create new rules when there's a problem that doesn't given any solution in rules.
<pbc`Asbest`LR> if someone will kill your mother
<pbc`Asbest`LR> wil you insult that guy?
<pbc`Asbest`LR> or will be calmed always, angel person?
<UC`Triad`dS> First of all if that's true what happened to you, i am sorry for your loss. I didn't intend to insult you, and if it offended you someway, i apologize for that. But please, don't use things happened your life as an excuse.
<UC`Triad`dS> There are wormers had worse life than you believe me.
<pbc`Asbest`LR> i dont want to insult you, you are not worth, but you are wrong here, fully wrong
<pbc`Asbest`LR> dont talk about my life,you dont know me
<UC`Triad`dS> Asbest, you might feel like you're the only person that has most problems.
<UC`Triad`dS> If I give an example from myself, i lost my both granddad from heart attack, my uncle from lung cancer and my mother has an incurable illness and at the moment we have some economical struggles. But that's not an excuse and I still want people to point out my wrong behaviours. And believe me there are people with much worse life than any of us and still open minded.
<`XanKriegor> its not your photo asbest
<`XanKriegor> relax
<UC`Triad`dS> if it's your photo
<UC`Triad`dS> I apologize for that, i had no harm intentions okay?
<UC`Triad`dS> I just wanted express myself that your noob bashing was getting ridiciulous and i wanted to express it in a way as ridiculous as that.
<UC`Triad`dS> You don't have to be enemy with people, if you going throught hard times, instead trying to solving things by yourself, get help from people from real life or even here.
<UC`Triad`dS> have a nice day mate
<pbc`Asbest`LR> i dont have problems with people
<pbc`Asbest`LR> some haters have problems with me]
<pbc`Asbest`LR> and keep insulting me as animals already 1 week
<UC`Triad`dS> If there are people insulting you, don't insult them back, ignore everything, soon they'll stop, by insulting back you give people excuse to hate
<pbc`Asbest`LR> they will not
<pbc`Asbest`LR> i will continue playing with newcomers

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2016, 03:52 PM »
Can someone change topicname to "Asbest in pillows"?
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2016, 03:56 PM »
Triad thanks for trying. You're missing the point though. If with a friendly warning he would change his ways, he wouldn't be Asbest in the first place.

Even though my point was only directed at philie, I didn't ask people to try to fix him or accept him. I just said that stomping on him will make things worse. Even by your chat it is obvious to me that he is struggling and make a huge parody of him (like you have absolutely nothing better to do) won't make things even slightly better.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline nino

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2016, 04:31 PM »

Thats how Asbeast fews now
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.