Forums
April 19, 2024, 12:45 AM

Author Topic: hahaha philie u poor sucker  (Read 2804 times)

Offline theredi

Re: hahaha philie u poor sucker
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2016, 06:29 PM »
hahahaha you`re pretty damn mental kiddo, this was my message:
Quote from: theredi
hahahahahah yeah people can feel safe until next tragedy, i dont have to say anything, time will show who was right about rapefugees that you love so much

I wont argue with you anyway coz you proved yourself to be too stupid and not objective. If u want nazi bullshit speak with your grandparents if they are still alive and not ashamed to tell you the stories, or continue calling me that way, there are not many things more funny than being called nazi by german puppet who feels good when his country is turning into Pakistan 2.0. You are being manipulated in exactly same way like your ancestors were, only in opposite direction this time.

Offline philie

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2016, 07:45 PM »
blablabla go f@#! yourself

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2016, 07:57 PM »

and avi: sure you don't care. that's why you bring up the same story on any occasion.

huh?? philie, i do care... ofc i do.. didnt you read?? ever since the 2 gay germans, and 2 anger management italians left fos, i have not been able to sleep at night, and just been in a deep depression...

if it was not for nino, i would not have made it through this traumatic event... :(

anyway.. now that we both agree that i care!!! 

what same story are you talking about???

the story of you and peja getting drunk in your apt. the night of the 2nd FoS awards video, and him sucking your dick?? (true story)

or the story of me and ANO getting into a little shit talking battle in FoS shout box, and then ANO getting sup depressed, and quitting the community? (true story)

because yeah, i guess i do bring those stories up quite often.. just not sure which one your referring too.

anyway.. leave FoS forums, and we will not come to bui forums... we already know everything your going to post anyway....  you have no had a thread over there yet, that did not have FoS in it.... its boring now.... just go back to barking "BUIIIIIIIII" at one another, like a couple of retarded cave men :D

Offline Tomi

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2016, 08:13 PM »
clanner ne1?

Offline Peja

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2016, 09:25 PM »

and avi: sure you don't care. that's why you bring up the same story on any occasion.

huh?? philie, i do care... ofc i do.. didnt you read?? ever since the 2 gay germans, and 2 anger management italians left fos, i have not been able to sleep at night, and just been in a deep depression...

if it was not for nino, i would not have made it through this traumatic event... :(

anyway.. now that we both agree that i care!!! 

the story of you and peja getting drunk in your apt. the night of the 2nd FoS awards video, and him sucking your dick?? (true story)

or the story of me and ANO getting into a little shit talking battle in FoS shout box, and then ANO getting sup depressed, and quitting the community? (true story)

because yeah, i guess i do bring those stories up quite often.. just not sure which one your referring too.

anyway.. leave FoS forums, and we will not come to bui forums... we already know everything your going to post anyway....  you have no had a thread over there yet, that did not have FoS in it.... its boring now.... just go back to barking "BUIIIIIIIII" at one another, like a couple of retarded cave men :D
Damn you caught us. Bui is actually the sound i make while sucking his dick. We thought it matches well with our pussy  community.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2016, 09:36 PM »
If a man builds 1000 bridges, and sucks 1 cock - they don't call him a bridge builder, they call him a cocksucker!

Offline ANO

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2016, 09:51 PM »
where do yu fond rhis time for long posts? i ve not even have read it, get a f@#!ing life uabuahauahaua. Buiiiii

Offline avirex

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2016, 10:32 PM »
i type pretty fast... i can probably type each one of my posts from this entire thread, in the same amount of time you typed

"where do yu fond rhis timez for posts long?? i ve even not have read it, get a f@#!ing life uhabahuhauha buiiiiii"

anyway....   what did i tell you about telling people to get a life ANO?? don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, and if you have a glass jaw you better watch your mouth, because ill break your face.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2016, 10:38 PM »
don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, and if you have a glass jaw you better watch your mouth, because ill break your face.
haha n1 50 cent

Offline ANO

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2016, 11:20 PM »
i don t thin yu can break anything on my body, I am f@#!ing super trained and a true raging bull, my blablabla guy

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2016, 12:30 AM »
clanner ne1?

St will Clanner at weekend bro :D

Offline philie

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2016, 12:32 AM »

yes pussirex, exactly these 2 made up stories.

leave fos forums? how bout posting in "private - members only"?
you post your bullshit in public and we'll be here, shouting bui at each other.

buuuiiii

Offline Hurz

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2016, 12:59 AM »
hahahaha you`re pretty damn mental kiddo, this was my message:
Quote from: theredi
hahahahahah yeah people can feel safe until next tragedy, i dont have to say anything, time will show who was right about rapefugees that you love so much

I wont argue with you anyway coz you proved yourself to be too stupid and not objective. If u want nazi bullshit speak with your grandparents if they are still alive and not ashamed to tell you the stories, or continue calling me that way, there are not many things more funny than being called nazi by german puppet who feels good when his country is turning into Pakistan 2.0. You are being manipulated in exactly same way like your ancestors were, only in opposite direction this time.

sincerely, D. Trump

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2016, 10:08 AM »
f@#!istan! The World's No.1 Hypocrit Country! :D

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.