Forums > Gaming Central

** Nintendo Game Reviews **

<< < (2/11) > >>

Cueshark:
Also, you can't look up Barbie's skirt like you can in real life.   :o

Abnaxus:
Seiken Densetsu ftw. :p

Agneau:

--- Quote from: HHC on June 26, 2011, 11:19 AM ---A little more extensive review wouldn't hurt Husk  ;)

I've played ssbb as well and I also like the game. It's not too pulvering at first (not like in street fighter or mortal kombat), but it's a game with a lot of depth and with a fun to play campaign as well (a campaign that is like regular Mario.. fighting your way through 2d platform levels).
One of my fav WII games indeed  :)

Did you play it online Husk? That sounds like a really cool thing to do.

--- End quote ---
online was a cool thing in concept but realisation is just shit, when u press 1 key u have to w8 1 sec for ur character to do the moove.

Agree with abna, senken desetsu (cant write it), the 2nd (secret of mana is just awesome !)

Peja:

--- Quote from: philie on June 26, 2011, 01:49 PM ---Hi Tech Entertainment's Barbie Vacation Adventure for SNES (1994)

story: this is the sequel to Barbie Super Model. but enough modeling for now, after lots of hard work barbie finally got some vacation, yay! and you are the (un)lucky one to spend that time with her.

gameplay: it's all about minigames. you travel with barbie across the US. in every state you go to, you can play another minigame. after deciding, what barbie should wear, you can do horseriding in texas or collect underwater diamonds in california, for example. the awful thing is: the bitch can't die. no matter what you do, there is no way of loosing a game.

graphics: it's so damn colorful, you feel like turning down the color intensity of your monitor to a minimum. besides that the graphics look more like NES than SNES.

sound: they can't be serious... I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

SCORE: 1/10

it might be labeled as an "educational game", but the only thing you learn from it is how shitty a game can be. i even can't imagine little girls, who play with real barbies having much fun with this.
it nevertheless scores 1 point, cause the game gets it's 15 mins of fame when you got a bunch of drunken friends hanging around in your appartment.

--- End quote ---

omfg i remember this 15 mins. we were arguing about the right outfit of our barbie, btw she got called biatch

Alien:

--- Quote from: philie on June 26, 2011, 01:49 PM ---Hi Tech Entertainment's Barbie Vacation Adventure for SNES (1994)

story: this is the sequel to Barbie Super Model. but enough modeling for now, after lots of hard work barbie finally got some vacation, yay! and you are the (un)lucky one to spend that time with her.

gameplay: it's all about minigames. you travel with barbie across the US. in every state you go to, you can play another minigame. after deciding, what barbie should wear, you can do horseriding in texas or collect underwater diamonds in california, for example. the awful thing is: the bitch can't die. no matter what you do, there is no way of loosing a game.

graphics: it's so damn colorful, you feel like turning down the color intensity of your monitor to a minimum. besides that the graphics look more like NES than SNES.

sound: they can't be serious... I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

SCORE: 1/10

it might be labeled as an "educational game", but the only thing you learn from it is how shitty a game can be. i even can't imagine little girls, who play with real barbies having much fun with this.
it nevertheless scores 1 point, cause the game gets it's 15 mins of fame when you got a bunch of drunken friends hanging around in your appartment.

--- End quote ---

i don't know what you have, i liked this game... barbie forever !

Spoiler! Viewirony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version