Forums > Gaming Central

** PC Game Reviews **

(1/8) > >>

TheKomodo:
Feel free to post your own Game Reviews! - Please keep your Game Reviews in this thread "PC" only please.

nino:
ill make the review of WA when i get some time, thats f@#!ing awesome!

Husk:
wa? sounds like crap X:

darKz:
I'm pretty much into Starcraft 2 right now, anyone else playing? I spent 12 hours straight watching a SC2 stream the other day.. It's just that entertaining!

Could write a review about it when I got more time.

Btw one thing I thought of is, why stuff all the reviews in single threads? Would be way better to have PC / Nintendo / Sony subforums and have threads for every reviewed game there.. I don't see the point in your current system. :)

HHC:

--- Quote from: darKz on June 27, 2011, 07:54 PM ---Btw one thing I thought of is, why stuff all the reviews in single threads? Would be way better to have PC / Nintendo / Sony subforums and have threads for every reviewed game there.. I don't see the point in your current system. :)

--- End quote ---

I'd love to read a Starcraft 2 review.. might buy it myself  :)

Regarding the forum structure. It was my idea to do it this way. I was afraid there'd be close to 0 traffic if every game had a single thread dedicated to it and all the posts were divided over 10 subforums or something. With just 1 thread for each platform (and 1 new thread for each popular game) there was at least the guarantee of having a few active, lively discussions of several pages or more. We can always expand it in the future.
SC2 can be posted in a new topic btw. There'd be enough replies I reckon  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version