Forums
April 19, 2024, 11:34 PM

Author Topic: ** Sony Game Reviews **  (Read 13415 times)

Offline HHC

Re: ** Sony Game Reviews **
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2015, 10:57 PM »
Recommended: MotoGP series.

I have tons of games that involve racing in cars (GT, Grid, F1, etc.), but this is the first game I've ever bought that involves motorcycles. Well, it's actually the first three games I buy in this genre, as I got this (for 30 euro):

It's a shame I never bought a game like this before as the racing kicks total ass. I've only done MotoGP13 so far, but I'm loving it!
It's got quite a few +'s compared to regular racing games, which makes it a shame motorcycle racing gets so little attention (outside maybe Spain?) from the gamer community. It certainly deserves it. I find the racing to be much more interesting than in any other game i've played.
This is cause of the fact the bikes are smaller (more room for overtaking+plenty of vehicles on track), but also cause there's different race mechanics involved (you slide through corners and after the corner's done you gotta lean over to the other side to prepare in time for the next turn). Not to mention the fact you got this huge beast of horsepower inbetween your legs that makes the racing even more intense.
It's just so much fun trying to slide through corners in a perfect trajectory so you can get out of it holding the gas peddle to FULL GAS and ROOAAARRRR on to the next straight line.  8)

There's also a nice FLOW you get into, just doing your laps  :)

So ae, if you're a race fan, but like me, never tried bike racing, give it a go  :)

Offline m0nk

Re: ** Sony Game Reviews **
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2016, 09:42 PM »
Watch dogs 2 &  BF1,  who's in?