Forums > Gaming Central

** Sony Game Reviews **

(1/16) > >>

TheKomodo:
Anyone who loves PS3, please feel free to write your own PS3 game reviews in this thread, please, keep the language clean if possible and try to give an unbiased and fair review.

I will add a review when I buy a game lol, I just got mine today and don't get paid until tomorrow, I think the 1st games I am going to buy will be Gran Turismo 5 and Little BIG Planet 1+2.

Thanks to HHC for the idea :)

HHC:
These are the games I have:

--- Quote ---2010 Fifa World Cup SA
Assassin's Creed II
Battlefield Company
Call of Duty 3
CMR Dirt 2
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
ModNation Racers
Pes 2008
Racedriver Grid
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction
Sonic's ultimate Genesis collection
Street Fighter IV
Uncharted: Drake's fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
--- End quote ---

I haven't bought any in a while though. I hope to purchase NHL '11 soon, but it's still 65 euro and by the time it drops to say 30 euro I'm afraid the stores have run out, gonna be a gamble  :-[

My fav games of the above:
Uncharted 2, Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty (short game, but it's nicer than the 1st episode), Racedriver Grid (just lay back and do a race, it's nice) and the Fifa official WC game (though I really miss the option to randomize the quali-groups).

I haven't really gotten into BF and CoD yet, played it like 3 times  :( And the Metal gear game is still untouched, even though it was one of the first I bought.. I really need to play more  :D

If you want more detailed info/review on a game I'd be glad to supply.

edit: GT5 is definitely on my get-one-day-list  :D

rU`:
GTA IV (as you all may know...)

Red Dead Redemption

Gran Turismo 5

Worms - Anyway I deleted it... worthless compared to W:A!
(I think I still got a share so you could download it for free, guys)

Barely play RDR n GT5 cuz of GTA... although they're both awesome games I'd recommend you all

darkmaul:
GTA V in 2012 leroy  8)

Husk:
little big planet (havn't played little big planet 2 yet), red dead redemption, grand theft auto 4, uncharted: drake's fortune (havn't played among thieves yet), metal gear solid 4, gran turismo 5, fallout 3 and fall out new vegas all get 10 out of 10 from me (=

I have no idea why I used colours lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version