Forums
April 19, 2024, 08:06 PM

Author Topic: ** Xbox Game Reviews **  (Read 4746 times)

Offline TheKomodo

** Xbox Game Reviews **
« on: June 25, 2011, 05:43 PM »
Feel free to post your own Game Reviews! - Please keep your Game Reviews in this thread "Microsoft" only please.

Offline CJ

Re: ** Xbox Game Reviews **
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 11:51 PM »
Just.... MW2 Owns, did back then still does. shits all over Black Ops which isnt "Call of Duty" in my eyes big dissapointment etc etc.

if you wanna get owned/nuked or have a friendly game with funny banter then feel free to add me. cow face 91 (its my mates mrs's profile) we're trying to get to tenth prestige legit and not far off.

Oh and pes too if anyone dares....

edit: not been on the forums for a while but damn! whoever created these forums! thank god! been waiting for something like this for ages! kudos!
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 06:53 AM »
Funny that CJ, I love playing CoD:BO online with my mate, I really don't like every single CoD ever, BO is the 1st I like...

Offline CJ

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 04:27 PM »
bah! its a damn shame we couldnt have a game :( about black ops for me, i like the zombies but its just too cartoony the stabs arent the same. but everyone has a different opinion of course
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 09:19 PM »
Funny that CJ, I love playing CoD:BO online with my mate, I really don't like every single CoD ever, BO is the 1st I like...
black ops is great, mw2 is for commando noobs.  komo you got ps3 or box?

Offline CJ

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 01:03 AM »
who needs commando wen u got ninja ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 07:09 AM »
black ops is great, mw2 is for commando noobs.  komo you got ps3 or box?

On Ps3 mate.

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 02:45 PM »
i play cod every once in a while add me WookA420, just leave a message so i dont delete the friend invite

ill be on it with some very good players once MW3 comes out in a few days, gonna be tearing shit up :)

Offline rU`

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 04:09 PM »
i play cod every once in a while add me WookA420, just leave a message so i dont delete the friend invite

ill be on it with some very good players once MW3 comes out in a few days, gonna be tearing shit up :)

oh no sh!t, another 420 boy
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 11:10 PM »
Gears of war 3 ....  :-* :-* :-* :-*
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 03:22 PM »
Gears of war 3 ....  :-* :-* :-* :-*

I absolutely love the Gears franchise!  I got Gears3 LOVED it for a couple months...  but then it just got dull and boring.   Seriously glad that Cliffy guy quit, maybe the next installment will actually be good and move toward to hardcore gamers and not these casual douchebaggz that think gaming should be fun... PFFT i say!!    I miss the old days!!

To stay on topic, I found that DISHONERED sucked pretty bad!  I felt like I was playing a game on the original Xbox... It would had succeeded on this 12 years ago.

Offline nino

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 04:34 PM »
i bought a xbox like 4 months ago and i bought the game red dead redeption, it is kinda like a cowboy gta, and i did like it cos i love gta, it is a nice game ae, cant w8 for gta 5 ;D

but still wa > all
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 04:24 PM »
i bought a xbox like 4 months ago and i bought the game red dead redeption, it is kinda like a cowboy gta, and i did like it cos i love gta, it is a nice game ae, cant w8 for gta 5 ;D

but still wa > all

Yeah it was fun, they added Zombies to it if you didn't know.

Offline nino

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 06:11 PM »

but still wa > all

Yeah it was fun, they added Zombies to it if you didn't know.

ye.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline HHC

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2013, 11:06 PM »
Recommended:

Played it on my bro's xbox on vacation, but it's available on PS3, wii and PC as well.

Just an old school 2d platform game, with great drawings and great characters. The levels are nicely alternated between run & jump, flying, swimming, rush and end boss scenario's. As well as levels where you have to ride a mosquito and shoot obstacles out of the way (like in that old 2d game I don't know the name of :)).

To add to the pleasure: the levels can be quite tricky to even dämn hard. I think we played about halfway through the game, but at that point we had to do some levels 10 or more times in a row to make it through. Some even way more than that, but when you watch the video you can understand why that is :)

It's a pretty hyper game as well. You got a lot going on in the screen.

We played it with up to 4 players, including ibb's kid whose like 9. It was too hard for her at some point, but with 4 characters in the game you get to 'punch' each other back into the game, so it didn't really matter. At some points she even saved the rest of us and completed the level.

Definitely a 5 out of 5, buy it! :)

edit: oh i see, they already released a follow up to this game lol.

45 euro for that one, 'old' one for 25 i think.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 11:28 PM by HHC »