Forums > Gaming Central

** Xbox Game Reviews **

(1/4) > >>

TheKomodo:
Feel free to post your own Game Reviews! - Please keep your Game Reviews in this thread "Microsoft" only please.

CJ:
Just.... MW2 Owns, did back then still does. shits all over Black Ops which isnt "Call of Duty" in my eyes big dissapointment etc etc.

if you wanna get owned/nuked or have a friendly game with funny banter then feel free to add me. cow face 91 (its my mates mrs's profile) we're trying to get to tenth prestige legit and not far off.

Oh and pes too if anyone dares....

edit: not been on the forums for a while but damn! whoever created these forums! thank god! been waiting for something like this for ages! kudos!

TheKomodo:
Funny that CJ, I love playing CoD:BO online with my mate, I really don't like every single CoD ever, BO is the 1st I like...

CJ:
bah! its a damn shame we couldnt have a game :( about black ops for me, i like the zombies but its just too cartoony the stabs arent the same. but everyone has a different opinion of course

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: Komito on June 29, 2011, 06:53 AM ---Funny that CJ, I love playing CoD:BO online with my mate, I really don't like every single CoD ever, BO is the 1st I like...

--- End quote ---
black ops is great, mw2 is for commando noobs.  komo you got ps3 or box?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version