Forums
April 25, 2024, 04:24 AM

Author Topic: Dark Souls II interest check  (Read 8089 times)

Offline Anubis

Re: Dark Souls II interest check
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2014, 06:44 PM »
so if I tell you you're wrong with all your assumptions, like ignoring DS2 is also out on the PS3 and that I'm not mad you'd come with more bullshits in hope you're right about game dogma just because you misunderstood  that gameplay didn't involve the strategy in grinding and preparing and managed to drag it all to the point now you either want a pat in the back or the last word: you can have both.

So, now after a few weeks, what is your impression on consoles? The PC version isn't out yet so knowing how long DS 2 lasts would be cool. :)

Yeah I ignored DS2 wasn't out on PS3. :)

I am just done, it's obvious you are trolling or not making any effort in seriously talking with me, it seems you just throw out random thoughts hoping one of many are correct. So, yeah have fun in your best game since gaming exists.

Offline avirex

« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2014, 04:26 PM »

What's next ?

You can try fighting me with your flashy magic and your shield up... see how quickly that brings you to the ground

hahah you go girl!!! ropa will kick your ass in the game, and look good doing it baby!!

haha i have no idea why i read this thread... i have no real interest in gaming, im not even a "casual" as you like to call it... but i did watch the youtube video of the last boss?... looked pretty damn easy, just rolled around alot, and then hit him, and backed away.. im not even a gamer, and ill never claim to be, but it was very clear that if you know how the boss attacks, his combinations, and moves... its very easy to beat him... the boss only has 3 moves....

1) he swung the sword once (watch out)
2) he swung the sword twice! (omg)
3) he jumps in the air, and comes down on you if your dumb enough to stick around.. (time to run, dont worry about attack!)

despite my lack of gaming, i HAVE played zelda! i would have to agree with anubis!! lol similar moves... nothing ground breaking, thats for sure... atleast not from my noob perspective.

the game does look cool though, and im sure monster hunters is cool too, and ill bet WoW is a cool game as well, worms is pretty fun too, you should give it a try some time ropa.

you guys are both favoring your games, anubis has realized that, and has accepted that your a fanboy ropa.. and after keeping this thread alive for 8+ pages, i dont think there is anyone on TUS that has not realized your a fanboy...

just enjoy your game dude, it obviously brings you a great deal of happiness, and self achievement in your life... so rock on brother!!  kick everyones ass in PVP while looking good dude!! peace

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2014, 03:52 PM »
Anyone else not surprised ropa is just a filthy casu?

« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2014, 06:08 PM »
avirex, ropa is talking about pvp, all bosses in all games are easy when you know tactics :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline avirex

« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2014, 01:17 AM »
statik... ropa talks about several different things... i think he touched on just about every aspect of this game in this thread :DD

did you miss when he said:  Just wait until you reach a relatively early boss, the Ruin Sentinels, it's pretty WoWish, or it can be ;)  Bosses are pretty varied, there's a lot of just melee and stuff, but overall, they're one of the big selling points of this game

or this?: It doesn't take half the skill. You guys are 10% into the game. Or 1%, since for most the real Dark Souls 2 starts in NG+ and you're making big analysis about the skill required in both games?  :-X As if. I'd love to hear your experiences once you reach the last sinner on NG+, I'd love to see you try that alone with melee, should be easy, no?
(auto-lock? :l)