Forums
May 07, 2024, 11:18 AM

Author Topic: preordered assassins creed, the division and farcry4, who's with me!  (Read 1246 times)

Offline m0nk

Offline HHC

I'm skipping till ps5  :)

HF with it monk, review it plz  8)

assassins creed unity? its gonna be quite fun to play in coop with friends, not sure about single
the division is overrated, graphics is sure nice but gameplay is not worth buying it
farcry4 is kinda overrated too, everything gonna be just like in fc3, luckly it have nice engine, especially shooting.. but yeah, dont expect too much from ubisoft:D

Offline m0nk

assassins creed unity? its gonna be quite fun to play in coop with friends, not sure about single
the division is overrated, graphics is sure nice but gameplay is not worth buying it
farcry4 is kinda overrated too, everything gonna be just like in fc3, luckly it have nice engine, especially shooting.. but yeah, dont expect too much from ubisoft:D

I am fine with all of this. It is basically Far Cry 3 but one I have not played.. great! ar Cry 3 was awesome. Same goes for Assassins. I will get Rogue too for PS3 and it looks like a reskinned Black Flag but that's cool. Beats replaying Black flag.

I think Division muiltiplayer is going to be nice, something a bit different.

We cant really complain about new games coming out, as long as we have some to play I am happy as so far next gen has been a joke.  Remastered Last of us is the only 10/10 on IGN for PS4 and that's a PS3 game really. Emotional. Let's watch remastered GTA be the second 10/10 for PS4 and again, a recycled game.

What else have we had? Watchdogs was OK but should have been better, Wolfenstien was a giggle but nothing ground breaking...

I have going through all the games from 810 above on PS3 IGN at the moment while I await decent PS4 games. Crysis 3 is currently free on PS+ which was surprisingly good for no money. Dead Space 3 was also free before it which was again good for no money. I have Just Cause 2 to play next which has good reviews.. we shall see!

Offline SPW

Just saw fc3 by friends. Was ok but didnt catch me. Last of Us was pretty cool to play so South Park the stick of truth. Watch Dogs is cool too but I prefer GTA where I scored the 100% and lvl 128 online. But that was on ps3. Hoping for a better online mode for GTA when coming out for ps4.  :P At the moment I dont have time to play more games than worms (with EAC) and Hearthstone on my ipad. But that card game really got me.  :D

But maybe I buy fc4 someday, but not in next weeks. Hf monk.  :)

Offline m0nk

Re: preordered assassins creed, the division and farcry4, who's with me!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 02:28 PM »
fc is tomorrow, get involved

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 02:48 PM »
fc4 looks amazing, fc3 was one of my favorite games in a long time.  ill definitely be getting it, except on the xbone.

Good to see you mr. m0nk.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 07:01 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 03:13 AM »
im not much of a gamer... so forgive my newbness..

but i just seen a commercial on TV the other day for fallcry4...

i have never seen any of the fallcry games (noob)

but fc4 looked sick!!! looked like a ridiculously intense, fun game!! it made me actually consider getting a ps4

edit: yoooooo m0nkd4ddy!