Forums > Gaming Central

EdoComics Official News Topic

(1/5) > >>

Edoardo Moretti:
Hello TUS!!!

My ULTIMATE-BIG-GIANT-EXTRA LARGE-INSANE-EXAGGERATE apology for upload noting this September and now I will explain you why:

1-I started an important job at my city's office palace and I work even on Saturdays and Sundays due to COVID-19 (Corona-virus) and EBVID-20 (Ebola-virus), but the good thing I'm will earn a lot of money every mount if I work like normal people.

2-YouTube killed my harmless channel even if I didn't upload anything (because not just for money, but also I am against Elsagate and YouTube says that Elsagate is the "perfect future of entertainment").

3-I was intended to make an account on Twitter, but then I discover that is full of brainless karens, amateurs, sjw and TERRORISTS (no joking) that changed my mind.

TUS is the BETTER TWITTER and so I decide to make the:

EDOCOMICS Official News Topic

A topic that can you read the latest news of my projects and fun stuff.

Hope you understand.

Edoardo Moretti

Edoardo Moretti:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2020!!!

There's the official updates from EDOCOMICS

-1 War'n'Guns Blast Wave 3 may be delayed but there's a trailer for a sweet preview for you.

-2 Project Worms Armageddon WormTubers Wave 6 will start November 1st.

-3 I started a side project with "Regione Piemonte" called EdoComics Sketchs. More detail soon...

-4 The untitled MUGEN project is now called EDO BLUE MOON. More detail soon...

-5 I changed the logo with a new one with more 2000s vibes.

Thank You.

Edoardo Moretti

Edoardo Moretti:
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2020

There's the official updates from EDOCOMICS

-1 Project Worms Armageddon WormTubers Wave 7 will start January 8th.

-2 Boogie's redraw is officially complete go there and then look for Boogie brand new Identikit.

-3 I starting to work with Unity.

-4 An EdoComics official Discord will be available soon as possible.

-5 Soon or later there will be Custom MapGen themes based on War'n'Guns or other series.

-6 There's the first Edo Blue Moon* characters: Evil DeMalvagicus and Animus(from Andres Borghi's The Black Heart: you can download his game on Steam)

*This game will be NOT available in America and China for several reasons like:
* Broken DMCA
* Woke/SJW Madness
* Communism
* Terrorism
* Nintendo Of America's #F**kGaming (they even start to censoring games and ruined Super Mario that cause a new hashtag: #FreeMario)
* Copyrights Out of Control
* Google defending Playrix's ridiculous misleading ads and love for child abuse and Elsagate.
-7 Something I  M  P  O  S  S  I  B  L  E is coming...

Thank You and sorry for all the TUS members from America, I love you but I blame the other brainless Karens.

Edoardo Moretti

Edoardo Moretti:
HELLO EVERYONE AND HAPPY SAINT VALENTINE DAY AND HAPPY CARNIVAL DAY (from Italy)!

There's the official updates from EDOCOMICS for this February and March.

- Gawr Gura for Project Worms Armageddon WormTubers Wave 8 is available, Watson Amelia is next.

- War'n'Guns Blast Wave 4 is about to start, we need one more character to approve before starting the development.

- Evil's redraw is officially started (also Boggy B).

- A brand new EDOCOMICS ADAPTATION of the following series/franchises is announced:

* Team17's Worms
* Ubisoft France's Rabbids
* Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse (Based on the Italian Comics and trust me they are made by the TRUE magic of Walt Disney)
* Newgrounds' Pico
* Nintendo's Super Mario
* ZUN's Touhou Project
* Kemono Friends (recently Kadokawa sell Kemono Friends rights to SEGA or an another company)
* Jump Comics' Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
* Aniplex's Puella Magi Madoka Magica
* SEGA's Sonic the hedgehog
-Edo Team first character will be revealed soon as possible.

-Edo Blue Moon first reveal screenshots will be available soon.

-A brand new EDOCOMICS original announced: BAD GUYS.

-A Worms Armageddon x Bad Guys collaboration incoming (see next post).

-War'n'Guns first comics will be revealed soon as possible.

Thank You and have a nice day.

Edoardo Moretti

Edoardo Moretti:
New companies from EDOCOMICS has been announced:

-EdoComics divisions: just to make order if I will make TV networks. They based on the old Italian RAISAT networks and other:

* Album: Music and radio
* Art: Culture and Art
* Cinema World: Cinema and Movies
* Extra: Documentaries and Making Of
* Fiction: Old and New Fictions and Telenovelas
* Flux-Qoob: Acid Trip and Obscure Entertaiment
* Midnight: an EdoComics version of [adult swim]
* Red Lobster: Kitchen and Food
* Prem1um: Best Seller and TV Series
* Kids: Children's TV (Age 7-11)
* Science: Science and Experiments
* Show: Reality Shows and Game Shows
* Smash: Children's TV (Age 9-16)
* Ultra Violence: like Midnight but Uncensored (Extreme Explicit, Nudity and Gore)
* Yoyo:Children's TV (Age 2-5)
-Sonic Factory (a.k.a. EdoComics Records): this disco-graphic and audio company from my city is really grateful and gentle to make the soundtrack for my EDOCOMICS originals and make amazing voices from every series you know of any language (Italian, English, Japanese, Spanish...), right now we working on the Worms Armageddon x Bad Guys collaboration.

-EdoTeam Productions: producers of anime based series like Edo Team and other series.

More soon...

Edoardo Moretti

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version