Forums > Gaming Central

EdoComics Official News Topic

<< < (2/5) > >>

Edoardo Moretti:
The spring has just started and there's the fresh updates from EDOCOMICS for this April and May.

- Watson Amelia and Takanashi Kiara for Project Worms Armageddon WormTubers Wave 8 are available, and so we reached half way trough this Wave. Sadly it became even harder to make the speechs cause YouTube still takes down the compilations and highlights for no reason and they still attack me, but this time Takanashi Kiara herself helped me to making the third speech (I'm becoming somehow a superstar).

- Scout Minilol's redraw is officially started.

- Have you made a fan-art, a fan-game or a fan-mod of War'n'Guns? Send me e-mail your work and the best one will be upload to the War'n'Guns Fans' Topic.

- Thank you to vote for the third character of War'n'Guns Blast Wave 4. The icons are complete, is time to work with the animations of the game.

- Now you can follow me on Steam.

- There's the official Edo Blue Moon screenshots  (see next post).

Thank You and have a nice spring.

Edoardo Moretti

Edoardo Moretti:
There's the first EDO BLUE MOON screenshots

Notes:

- This is a non profit fan-base M.U.G.E.N game

- All of the characters are spriteswaps of Donalddesu's Ronald McDonald

- I've nearly finishing working on Evil's sprites but there's more sprites to make for Animus

- I still didn't found a release date (is still on alpha)

- This game will challenge all the rules of gaming

- If you have questions or want to do a little or big contribute contact me via TUS Message Index

More soon...

Edoardo Moretti

Edoardo Moretti:
IT'S SUMMER TIME! and EDOCOMICS is there to give you some news for this HOT season.

- Project Worms Armageddon WormTubers Wave 8 is complete and available for everyone!

- War'n'Guns Blast Wave 4 is complete! So check the topic to download the next characters!

- Scout Minilol's redraw is complete!

- I will be ABSENT this summer because I'm working on the War'n'Guns comic, Edo Team, Edo Blue Moon and 2 brand new series. But don't worry I will give you some news each month (June, July, August).

- Remember you can send me via e-mail a fan-art, a fan-game or a fan-mod of War'n'Guns and a little contribute for Edo Blue Moon.

Thank you and see you in September.

Edoardo Moretti

Edoardo Moretti:
THE SUMMER CONTINUES! and EDOCOMICS is there to give you some news for this RADIACAL July.

- Introducing "Morettini Aspergerini": the EDOCOMICS ADAPTATION based on the world of the VTubers produced by V Cover Digital. More will be told soon as possible...

- Meet Edo Komadore the main character of the brand new EDOCOMICS original "Edo Team" (also the mascot of EdoComics).

- A NEW! character from War'n'Guns is coming! So get ready!!!

Happy continuation of your holidays!

Edoardo Moretti

Edoardo Moretti:
IT'S AUGUST! and we getting near the end of summer but the EDOCOMICS news never ends!

- Project Worms Armageddon WormTubers Wave 9 (A.K.A. The Last Wave) development will start this September.

- While your waiting for the new War'n'Guns character coming this September, Doul Oil Seven's redraw is officially complete.

- The approval of War'n'Guns Blast Wave 5 characters will start September 1st, along Inugami Korone's new voice.

- And now for the biggest news: you can chat with me about my projects or send a fan-art, a fan-game or a fan-mod of War'n'Guns and a little contribute for Edo Blue Moon on Discord, just send me your request via TUS Message Index and I will send you my Discord account name and tag.

See you this September!

Edoardo Moretti

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version