Forums > Gaming Central

Good Old PC Games?

<< < (3/3)

Pavel-B:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1-2, Gothic 1-2, Fable, Resident Evil 1-3, Dino Crisis 1-2.

h3oCharles:
Speedy Eggbert, 102 Dalmatians, All Rachet & Clank games

Anubis:
Master of Orion 1+2, Mechwarrior 3+4, MechCommander 1+2, Alpha Centauri, Dungeon Keeper 1+2.

Memox:

--- Quote from: Scrungo on October 10, 2020, 06:34 PM ---Yo, just like the title of the thread implies, does anyone know of any good old PC games?

Lately I've been playing old LucasArts point&clicks, Maniac Mansion and Day of the Tentacle to be exact, and I've been wanting to play some more older PC games as I LOVE the aesthetic of them (and feel that they are MASSIVELY underrated)

Anyone have some games they'd like to recommend? ;D

--- End quote ---

Since you liked LucasArts' graphic adventures (and I hope you played the best ones too, that is Monkey Island 1 and 2) I really recommend you to check out Broken Sword (not the Director's Cut though, the original for ScummVM). Other than that, it really depends the genre you're looking for...

For example, if you like FPS I can recommend you these old school masterpieces: Duke Nukem 3D, Blood, Deus Ex, Strife, Doom, Quake, Heretic, POSTAL 2, Shadow Warrior, Powerslave, Unreal, Outlaws (the latter is made by LucasArts too btw).
Platform? Rayman, Sonic The Hedgehog, Crash Bandicoot, Pac-Man World, Banjo Kazooie, Ratchet & Clank, Jak and Daxter.
Horror? Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Obscure... But now we're going from pixelated country to low-poly town so I'll stop.

Y2JID:
I still play red alert 2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version