Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:41 AM

Author Topic: Ice Age World  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Path Light

Ice Age World
« on: August 06, 2018, 08:06 AM »
I started playing this game in November 2016. Currently I am at Level 37
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Offline TheKaren

Re: Ice Age World
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 12:58 PM »
Could you write a review please? Maybe add some images/videos of gameplay etc.

Offline Path Light

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 02:07 AM »
My review of Ice Age World:
Very good game, has characters from the Ice Age series. Crops take time to be harvested and as you level up, you get new things.

Screenshot of the Ice Age World game I played:
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 03:07 AM »
comprehensive, thank you

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 02:41 PM »
Ask and ye shall receive huh?  ;D

Thanks Path Light!

I guess the graphics are quite cute and friendly that's pretty cool, but seems like one of these Facebook phone app farm games or something.

I don't intend to offend anyone but those games are far too simple for me lol.

Offline Path Light

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 01:38 AM »
Ask and ye shall receive huh?  ;D

Thanks Path Light!

I guess the graphics are quite cute and friendly that's pretty cool, but seems like one of these Facebook phone app farm games or something.

I don't intend to offend anyone but those games are far too simple for me lol.
Is it Farmville?

Offline skunk3

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2018, 09:56 AM »
I don't even understand how shit like this even gets classified as a game. If there's no element of competition, skill, or strategy, how is it even a game?

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2018, 10:45 AM »
I don't even understand how shit like this even gets classified as a game. If there's no element of competition, skill, or strategy, how is it even a game?

game
[geym]
noun

an amusement or pastime: children's games.
    the material or equipment used in playing certain games: a store selling toys and games.
    a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.
    a single occasion of such an activity, or a definite portion of one: the final game of the season; a rubber of three games at bridge.
    the number of points required to win a game.
    the score at a particular stage in a game: With five minutes to play, the game was 7 to 0.
    a particular manner or style of playing a game: Her game of chess is improving.
    anything resembling a game, as in requiring skill, endurance, or adherence to rules: the game of diplomacy.
    a trick or strategy: to see through someone's game.
    fun; sport of any kind; joke: That's about enough of your games.
    wild animals, including birds and fishes, such as are hunted for food or taken for sport or profit.
    the flesh of such wild animals or other game, used as food: a dish of game.
    any object of pursuit, attack, abuse, etc.: The new boy at school seemed to be fair game for practical jokers.
    Informal. a business or profession: He's in the real-estate game.
    Archaic. fighting spirit; pluck.

Offline Aladdin

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2018, 05:03 PM »
Sexy