Forums > Gaming Central

Mario Kart live: home circuit

(1/3) > >>

HHC:

Interesting concept  :)
It looks rather crappy in reality tho.. a bit jerky and I imagine it's superhard to actually make a smooth corner into your map.
And well, only got 1 house to play in xD + shitty flat surfaces.

It would make more sense if you had this car with a camera on it that you could use to make a circuit, and then upload it and not let the toy car drive it live.
It also raises the question... what about time trial? You can only race a circuit once??

All in all, it seems more like a toy for kids to play around with? Rather than an actual race sim?  ???

TheKomodo:
Ooo, this looks awesome!

I could definitely see myself getting this in the future at some point, not in the house i'm in now though.

This is why I love Nintendo and feel they are vastly superior when it comes to video gaming, they are constantly creative, always trying new things and crazy ideas, even if they don't work!

Where as other consoles feel better graphics and more powerful machines are more important, Nintendo are having the time of their life and don't give a f**k about that being realistic.  :)

Man, I can see people making some amazing courses using plywood and stuff.

HOLY SH*T you know how people make those automated marble run things, imagine making an automated mario circuit!

The potential for this is amazing  :-*

Thanks for the share!

Anubis:
Can't you theoretically use this outside as well? Would open up more options and better surfaces.

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Anubis on October 27, 2020, 10:32 AM ---Can't you theoretically use this outside as well? Would open up more options and better surfaces.

--- End quote ---

I was personally thinking take it to a skate park  ;)

Chicken23:
This is on the christmas list for my son this year!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version