Forums > Gaming Central

My Body Is Ready on The Tonight Show :D

(1/7) > >>

TheKomodo:
My body is ready! Nintendo of America president, Reggie Fils-Aime is set to appear on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday, December 7th at 11:35pm/10:35pm Central. Reggie appeared on Late Night several times while Fallon hosted, as well as the Tonight Show earlier this year.

Nintendo has remained silent on what he will be bringing to the show but we can rule out the Switch, while we wait for January 12th for the official announcement. Maybe he will talk more about Breath of the Wild after that pair of stunning trailers revealed at the Game Awards? Or, perhaps he’s simply there to hype up Super Mario Run, which will be debuting on the app store on December 15th.

Mega`Adnan:
You're gonna be on TV show? :O
Please record a youtube of it. :D

TheKomodo:
I have been on TV before, but no, I am not Reggie Fils-aime.

The Extremist:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on December 04, 2016, 01:30 PM ---we can rule out the Switch

--- End quote ---

Yeah, for sure:

BTW, 3.5 million views and counting.

Mablak:
Back in the day, I thought Dragon Quest 8 was incomprehensibly huge, but this is on another level. Games are finally at the point where I can't obsessively check over every square foot of land.

Everything looks really promising in BotW, like higher difficulty! It's about damn time. The dungeon aesthetics don't look very Zelda-ish, but I can't judge yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version