Forums > Gaming Central

PC console

<< < (3/4) > >>

TheKomodo:
I don't understand your sarcasm especially after i've already said, my laptop is overpriced.

I don't know, maybe you just don't have enough passion, or you are too lazy to try and back up your statements you made earlier, whatever, i'm happy with my product.

"I'm not gonna search web and build components to prove you it's possible - cause it is."

Are you so confident you would make a £5000 bet? A bet with an official contract we both have to sign, one there is no backing out of, no loopholes.

You build a PC for £700, and if it handles every single game at absolutely full specs, without any signs of stress or struggle for the next 2 years until October 4th 2019, i'll give you £5000.

If any single game, even including games nobody knows about yet, fails in the slightest, you have to give me £5000.

But I know you won't put your money where your mouth is, cuz you aren't that stupid lol.

Sensei:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on October 04, 2017, 02:44 AM ---Are you so confident you would make a £5000 bet?

--- End quote ---

Ofc not m8. Tho, I'm confident you could buy pretty good laptop for that amount.

TheWalrus:
cant build a computer to run highest settings on AAA games for 700

can build a computer to run all AAA games at med settings for 700

thats the difference

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Sensei on October 04, 2017, 02:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheKomodo on October 04, 2017, 02:44 AM ---Are you so confident you would make a £5000 bet?

--- End quote ---

Ofc not m8. Tho, I'm confident you could buy pretty good laptop for that amount.

--- End quote ---

Hah, actually i'd use it to setup a proper music studio, my laptop is better than what most professionals use lol.

But Sensei, I know what you are getting at, was just trying to get you to be more specific, rather than exaggerate slightly.

Sensei:

--- Quote from: TheWalrus on October 04, 2017, 05:39 AM ---cant build a computer to run highest settings on AAA games for 700

can build a computer to run all AAA games at med settings for 700

thats the difference

--- End quote ---

Buddy copied my rig but instead rx460, I convinced him to take rx470 gpu.
It was around 100€ more.
I'm pretty sure he's still maxing out all games he tried.

So.. My rig is 1+ year old. It was 600€ with rx 460. With rx470 it would be around 700€.
It means - with better gpu i would still to this day run everything on max settings.

--- Quote from: Sensei on October 03, 2017, 01:34 PM ---For 600-700€ you can build a PC that will run every game on highest settings for next 1-2 years.
And if you choose good processor you'll only need to change graphics card in a few years.

--- End quote ---
Did I said something wrong? No!
Komo just wanted me to prove this type of talk, cause he also knows he could spent his money LOT better than with those 2 laptops he got. But as we both said - it's individual choice and personal opinion. I'm not judging or anything. Just stating some facts and throwing my 2cents.

Thx.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version