Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:15 AM

Author Topic: Remnants of Naezith - Big RR like platformer  (Read 833 times)

Offline Triad

Remnants of Naezith - Big RR like platformer
« on: July 10, 2020, 02:42 PM »
I heard about this game from a close friend that bought June 2020's Humble Choice. When I first saw it my initial reacton was wtf, Big RR? And to my surprise, this hidden gem was made by one Turkish guy.

I bought it on Steam Summer sale and gave it a try. I found it quite enjoyable. It has leaderboards for each level, and you can watch replays of every run on the leaderboard. It also has ghost support. But my favorite feature is that it has custom level support. Game is really polished.

Now obviously, don't expect rope physics that is identical to WA, guy probably never heard of roping lol. And it is not pure roping, there are some platformer elements as well. But I think it is really fun game and people who enjoy Big RR might potentially enjoy this game too.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/590590/Remnants_of_Naezith/
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 03:11 PM by Triad »

Offline TheKaren

Re: Remnants of Naezith - Big RR like platformer
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 05:43 PM »
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! That looks dope af!

Definitely getting that next week when I get paid :D

Offline skunk3

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 07:26 AM »
I bought this on sale and it is ridiculously hard. I don't know if it's because of the controls or what but I tried it with a keyboard and a controller and it is super difficult. I thought that as a fan of ninja roping I'd enjoy this game, but nope. It only visually resembles ninja roping. In practice it's very different. I refunded the game.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 10:19 AM »
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! That looks dope af!

Definitely getting that next week when I get paid :D

https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-remnants-of-naezith-cd-key-compare-prices/

less than 1€..

EDIT: Just bought this and tried it out.. Seems fun to waste time. WA rope stays untouched tho :)
Game got good background music going on, worth to mention.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 07:23 PM by Sensei »

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 01:16 PM »
rope mechanics remind me more of Teeworlds than WA, but the trailers look really promising