Forums > Gaming Central

Why gaming became worse

<< < (6/7) > >>

sock:

--- Quote from: Csongi on September 10, 2018, 03:00 PM ---IF (big if) there wouldn't be any cheaters.. CS GO would be a really great game. Still enjoy playing it tho'..gotta live with the ups n' downs. :)

--- End quote ---
There has always been cheaters on counter strike since day one I think, still love the game though.

Shadow-The-Worm:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on September 10, 2018, 08:59 AM ---One of my mates thinks PUBG is the most realistic shooter of all time...

I just can't even...

Nope...

My head hurts.

--- End quote ---
What about Team Fortress 2 then? Do you find this game like true reality full of humor compared to PUBG?
P.S. I am a beginner in TF2, so don't judge my Sniper perfomance as shit, this, along with my diffrences from other folks (quick anger, hard recovery), can end badly for you, mate.

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Shadow-The-Worm on September 11, 2018, 03:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheKomodo on September 10, 2018, 08:59 AM ---One of my mates thinks PUBG is the most realistic shooter of all time...

I just can't even...

Nope...

My head hurts.

--- End quote ---
What about Team Fortress 2 then? Do you find this game like true reality full of humor compared to PUBG?
P.S. I am a beginner in TF2, so don't judge my Sniper perfomance as shit, this, along with my diffrences from other folks (quick anger, hard recovery), can end badly for you, mate.

--- End quote ---

Honestly, I can't remember what Team Fortress 2 even is lol.

Shadow-The-Worm:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on September 11, 2018, 05:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: Shadow-The-Worm on September 11, 2018, 03:07 AM ---

I just can't even...

Nope...

My head hurts.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Honestly, I can't remember what Team Fortress 2 even is lol.

--- End quote ---
WHAT?! You don't remember one of the most popular Valve-fications?

Ytrojan:
Lately, Nintendo's been taking down ROM sites. Hell, they didn't even give us Bowsette to compensate.

Still, they're GODLY compared to these AAA developers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version