Forums
March 28, 2024, 12:56 PM

Author Topic: Why gaming became worse  (Read 3142 times)

Offline KinslayeR

Re: Why gaming became worse
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2018, 08:36 AM »
let me be clear here

fortnite = justin bieber

PUBG  = Iron Maiden

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2018, 09:58 AM »
You know what? Some game series fans belive, that the classics from the 90s are better than the classics from the modern era (take Sonic Mania for example, some Worms fans belive, that this game is worse than Sonic 3 & Knuckles, despite the fact, that both games look and play similarily). I don't see any diffrences beetween the two games, aside from the graphics (S3K is darker, while SM is lightier). Both games look and play in the same style (Genesis), it's just stupid to compare these two games by style.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 10:01 AM by Shadow-The-Worm »
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline Sensei

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2018, 12:48 PM »
fortnite = justin bieber

PUBG  = Iron Maiden

Haha, it's really fun to see ppl hating on something they never even tried. Or judging the game cause majority of community. Ofc there's plenty of children, it's f2p.

Only common thing these 2 games have is "battle royale genre".
Fortnite is better of the two.
Why? By far better optimization, by far better game physics, by far more active developers.

Only reason I bought PUBG is cause I enjoy dose of realism in games. Don't know how realistic it gets when ppl kill you while you're hiding behind walls tho. And man.. That jumping? What the actual f@#! is that? I feel like Michael Jordan while hanging in the air for 3 seconds before touching floor.

Fortnite have lots of stuff I'd like to see changed, but for unknown reason keep coming back to it on daily basis.
For sure would like to have some fun with duos/squad in PUBG, but playing that shit in solo - nah. I'm not that kind of a lunatic.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2018, 01:11 PM »
ok, then let me take some stats then so I am not being selfish and hating sensei: (btw I tried it lol)

fortnite: medium age 12

PUBG: medium age 22

I am not even big fan of pubg anyway, but it is actually the only playable online game for me, since worms are dead :)   fotnite? if you enjoy build shitting walls and mario bros graphic + talking with 5 years kids - yeah that's it!

and the Witcher 3 is the only "new" game I really enjoyed, and I am proud it is polish, I am reading now series of Sapkowski's books about witcher, it is also great
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 01:27 PM by KinslayeR »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2018, 01:14 PM »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2018, 01:26 PM »
talking with 5 years kids

What you're talking about? Why would you talk to 5year olds if you don't have to?
If you don't have friends to play in squad then rather don't play any of these 2 games.

Haha. Are you actually joining random squads and basing your review on that? Man, that's dumb ;)

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2018, 03:40 PM »
Battle Royale can't be an e-sport genre anyways, how in the world would you power 100 pcs at once and populate all of them just for one game?

Offline skunk3

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2018, 08:20 AM »
Fortnite and PubG both suck. I played them both for maybe 3 weeks at the very most and was bored to tears by the end. The only reason why I played them was because my friends did. Of the two I would say that Fortnite is better.

I think that I am just falling out of love with gaming, to be honest. Whenever I waste a bunch of time playing a game the whole time all I can think about is other things I COULD be doing, like going somewhere, writing a song, cleaning, painting, etc. The only time I don't feel guilt about gaming is when it's the middle of winter and there really isn't shit else to do.

I could probably count the number of games to come out in the last several years that I would rate as "exceptional" on my two hands, and most of them are Nintendo games. Pretty much every game I buy ends up being a disappointment, and it never used to be like this back in the day before the whole industry changed. What really sucks is that I have played all of the classic games to death and don't really have a desire to play any of them again because in many cases the memory is better than the reality. (FFVII is a great example - awesome when it came out but so horribly ugly today!)

I think I'm about at the end of my gaming days unless the industry changes for the better, but I doubt that it will.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2018, 08:59 AM »
One of my mates thinks PUBG is the most realistic shooter of all time...

I just can't even...

Nope...

My head hurts.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2018, 03:00 PM »
IF (big if) there wouldn't be any cheaters.. CS GO would be a really great game. Still enjoy playing it tho'..gotta live with the ups n' downs. :)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline sock

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2018, 06:37 PM »
IF (big if) there wouldn't be any cheaters.. CS GO would be a really great game. Still enjoy playing it tho'..gotta live with the ups n' downs. :)
There has always been cheaters on counter strike since day one I think, still love the game though.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2018, 03:07 AM »

I just can't even...

Nope...

My head hurts.
What about Team Fortress 2 then? Do you find this game like true reality full of humor compared to PUBG?
P.S. I am a beginner in TF2, so don't judge my Sniper perfomance as shit, this, along with my diffrences from other folks (quick anger, hard recovery), can end badly for you, mate.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2018, 05:56 AM »

I just can't even...

Nope...

My head hurts.
What about Team Fortress 2 then? Do you find this game like true reality full of humor compared to PUBG?
P.S. I am a beginner in TF2, so don't judge my Sniper perfomance as shit, this, along with my diffrences from other folks (quick anger, hard recovery), can end badly for you, mate.

Honestly, I can't remember what Team Fortress 2 even is lol.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2018, 03:24 AM »

I just can't even...

Nope...

My head hurts.

Honestly, I can't remember what Team Fortress 2 even is lol.
WHAT?! You don't remember one of the most popular Valve-fications?

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2019, 11:11 PM »
Lately, Nintendo's been taking down ROM sites. Hell, they didn't even give us Bowsette to compensate.

Still, they're GODLY compared to these AAA developers.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!