Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:31 PM

Author Topic: Does anyone play Grounded?  (Read 771 times)

Offline TheKaren

Does anyone play Grounded?
« on: October 20, 2022, 03:56 PM »
Hey!

I started playing Grounded over the past week and have to say, I'm loving it! I'd like to have a few folks to play the multiplayer with though, so if anyone plays and fancy multiplayer, let me know!

This isn't really a review, as much as a quick advertisement to see if anyone else plays or fancies trying it together. A few pictures and basic description should suffice!

Have you ever seen the film "Honey I Shrunk The Kids"? Well this game has major vibes from that film, which isn't surprising seeing as the developers even said they were heavily inspired by the film.

In Grounded, you play as a teeny weeny teenager who has been shrunk.

It's a survival type game where you around a backyard battling all different kinds of insects, spiders are f'n scary:

You can also build bases, here's a simple one:

If you enjoy survival games, films like "Honey I Shrunk The Kids", "Antz", "A Bugs Life" and love the idea of running around fighting insects as a tiny human, this game might be for you!

Offline Albino

Re: Does anyone play Grounded?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 04:46 PM »
omfg this game was just 50TL ($3) before the release now it's 270TL ($15).. :-X

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 09:48 PM »
I used to play a SNES game as a kid with a similar vibe (shrunk):

I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2022, 05:15 AM »
I used to play a SNES game as a kid with a similar vibe (shrunk):

Honestly, thats the worst looking snes game ive ever seen, looks like a bootleg

Sent you a msg on discord komo, rdy to shrink down with you buddy

Offline Path Light

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2023, 09:39 AM »
I have not played Grounded
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2023, 02:35 PM »
I have not played Grounded

Thanks for letting us know you have not played Grounded, this has been most helpful!

You win a special prize! Please send a private message to Godmax to claim your free prize!

Online vesuvio

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2023, 02:38 PM »
 ::)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2023, 04:01 PM »
I remember that The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (2004) was based on shrinking too. Also, Okami (2006) has a part that Amaterasu shrinks to the size of Issun, this way she can go to Yoshpet.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'