Forums > iNf

Want to join? (Post here)

(1/4) > >>

Breeze:
Post in this here forum.
And we shall vote for you.

Spid3yo:
You guys seem like a good group, I would be down for joining if you'll have me.  I did play Easy today (Lil B FTW) and he sent me in this direction.  I alias like everyday, but this is my main name, and with a clan I wouldn't feel the need to change it up. 

If you don't know me, I started playing worms on the Demo CD, and got the game the day it came out.  Years on and years off later here I am, and I play all the time.  Truthfully I was never big into clans, I was in the PpZ clan for years before that whole debacle (the details are somewhat hilarious if you want to know someday) but we weren't competitive,  I really was just more about playing for fun than the hyper competitive clan games.

I've since come to find the only way to play most top people is to do it this way, and I miss the clan environment.

I'm mostly a roper (all rope games), but do like BnG's.  T17 are fun but haven't done one in years, and I don't think I've ever played a game of Hysteria lol. 

You can find me playing at all hours of the day and night, feel free to hit me up for a few games if ya seem me  8)

GreatProfe:
oldschools everywhere  :-*

magic:
doubtful...

darKz:
Now that's unexpected to see you posting here spid3yo, long long time. Good luck sir. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version