Forums > Season 1

Official Kaos league Season 1

(1/20) > >>

Dream Trance:
Many years ago, somewhere in Italy a scheme was born, a serie of fortunate events brought me in the right time to the right place and I took part in a game witnessing unexplained joy and awesomness of what's being played.

The scheme was imperfected thus needed tweaks and changes. I thought this was a job for me, to create a scheme based on the one I played that will be of an awesome playability and tactical action.

It was not an easy job, but the scheme was finally crafted. A piece of art, an adventure never to be forgotten for the generations to come.

A kaos was born.

I came as a Prometheus giving the kaos to the world, a scheme of a great popularity and playability, known in slightly differing versions, but the roots and idea remained unchanged.

Inspired by its popularity, I became devoted to a constant scheme development as time was passing by, hosting official events years ago as some of those pros still active on the scene may remember.

The stalemate begun for some years, but don't dispare.

I come back again from the darkness, because once again, the perfect hour has come to resurrect the spirit from the ashes of legendary past long forgotten now.

The time has finally come to verify the skills of those kaos veterans and young guns still ready to fight on the battlefield today.

Knowing all this and what is to come I am proud to announce the breathtaking return of a glorious official kaos challenge event series.

Depending on how many of you will be interested in taking part in fights there will be two events possible:

- An official kaos classic league (OKCL) (if less then 16 or 32 players will want to compete) or

- An official kaos world tournament (OKWT) with group stage format and playoffs (if 16 or 32 participants exactly)

If there will be between 17 and 32 players there may be either qualifications for the tournament or still a league with extended number of players (up to you all to decide).

There will be a special professionally balanced scheme prepared just for the use of this official events and announced when the time will come.

I will be fully organising this and hosting all the games for you.

There will be a special point system announced and performance scoring (either mixed together or as a separate scoring system)

The winners will get prizes based on achievements (earned points) calculated after an event ends.

To sign up give your skype (prefferable) or email contact so we can be all in touch when it starts, this will be also helpful in arranging games with me (as I will be hosting all of them).

Winners will have to provide IBAN number in order to transfer the prizes once the event ends.

So all you have to do is decide if you want to participate and ask all questions here, if there will be growing interest - more detailed info will be provided.

Get ready for an awesome kaos adventure!

Hurz:
great :)

philie:
sounds epic  :D

Impossible:
im ofc in

Dream Trance:
ok, so 1st confirmed participant, speak youw will guys here if you want to take part.

If we will have many players ready before November we can start the event soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version