Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:02 PM

Author Topic: 2018 official kaos revival (px)  (Read 2700 times)

Offline Dream Trance

2018 official kaos revival (px)
« on: June 03, 2018, 12:09 AM »
Hey all loyal kaos scheme players / fans / veterans.

It's been a long time, but I'll try to revive the official events in this official kaos temple.

I'd like to organize a tournament series every 3-4 months with at least 16 players tree (32 preferred) with money prizes for every participant (as in grand slams in tennis, gradually better with stage reached).

I'd like to know what would be the actual interest, so don't hesitate to give opinions / feedback and how many of you would 100% want to participate in such events.

The scheme would be px enhanced with around 20 best classic weapons kept and the rest replaced with the coolest tactical px roster.

The event(s) would hopefully launch in July.

Additional infos and details will be provided once / if the interest in the events will be growing.

Cya in pro kaos battle hopefully!

Offline Dr Abegod

Re: 2018 official kaos revival (px)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 10:07 AM »
Hi dream trance nice to hear. I think Hurz, o and I are the only kaos players left

Offline Hurz

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 05:29 PM »
nah theres few more.
im out when it comes to px tho.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 07:15 AM »
I guess TUS is dead enough to assume getting 16 players being rather hard xd

Offline Hurz

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 01:59 PM »
For mole np. For kaos illusional. Esp px .

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 02:43 PM »
yeah if you wanna get more people in, leave px out of it then

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 03:21 PM »
I'm in.

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2018, 07:17 PM »
i'd join as well but no px pls

Offline eule

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2018, 10:09 PM »
i'm very much in. px yey!

edit: i think i could also get a Minimum of 2 Players from outside of TUS to join
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 10:12 PM by eule »

Offline Dream Trance

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2018, 08:10 PM »
ye, I guess this attempt to bring it back to life officially will fail as the last one from 2 years back :)

Maybe a minileague then at least? 8 players minimum required, that's an absolute minimum, waiting for entries until June 30th max, season would start in July as well. More details about the changed format if there'll be enough interest.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2018, 09:43 PM »
as said, in but without px only.

Offline eule

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2018, 09:48 AM »
so is this going to happen? update: i could get me + 3 players (!) from outside of tus to join, so 4 players (!!) in total.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2018, 11:33 AM »
You got some connections there eule. If you're able to get 3 ppl to play kaos at this time of age. Hats off

Offline Dream Trance

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2018, 10:06 PM »
so is this going to happen? update: i could get me + 3 players (!) from outside of tus to join, so 4 players (!!) in total.

Well for minileague we would need 8 people minimum, so if you have 4 people including you, also Mega Adnan confirmed on this thread, I could get Kayz surely (but once he's back from holidays in 2 weeks), myself, that makes 7 players, we need at least one more.

By the way, who are the players you would get? Any contact infos with them available if they are interested?

I am aware that some people commenting in this thread who are good kaos players from the community would prefer classic version, but px version is way more balanced, way more skilled and way more tactically interesting, so it's way more reasonable to organise a professional tournament on it, we have been developing a scheme for years now and it got really challenging to provide a high level of competition for the best players in the kaos community.

Classic kaos players: Why not giving it a try? You won't regret it. I'd provide detailed infos about the scheme, explain weapons, organise testmatches for all of you to get familiar with a scheme and maybe you'll like it enough to compete with the best in this enhanced format.

The start of the event could be postponed until 16th July. In this time we can play 2v2 funners where I'd explain the details of included weapons and help you get familiar with this version. So spread the word.

Note that this format relies strictly on skills, unlike in classic kaos where many things were dependant on luck and couldn't be edited fully.

Also note that there will be money prizes for all participants gradually calculated according to the stage every player will end at within a season.

Currently I'm working on a showcase of best moves from the matches I've been playing with Kayz lately, will upload it to my youtube channel to promote this a bit more.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 10:18 PM by Dream Trance »

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2018, 05:25 AM »
px version is way more balanced, way more skilled and way more tactically interesting
ha ha ha

Classic kaos players: Why not giving it a try?
PX instability, that's why

Note that this format relies strictly on skills
ha ha ha
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural