Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:36 AM

Author Topic: Classic kaos seasonal league / tournament  (Read 456 times)

Offline Dream Trance

Classic kaos seasonal league / tournament
« on: June 21, 2020, 04:32 PM »
Since PX version of kaos is not being popular lately I made a remake of classic kaos with PX editor, so all the options that needed tweaking are possible.

I have an idea to relaunch classic kaos events on a new, improved scheme made with PX editor (PX required to participate). With 100 EUR prize distribution amongst top 3 players of each season.

Minimum amount of players to start a season is 8, maximum is 12 (qualifiers if more). If there is a minimum of 16 players there will also be a tournament in that season (top 3 players in a tournament will be granted 50 EUR prize).

Seasons could last 3 months and season 1 could possibly start on 1st July.

Scheme contains only classic weapons, however there are 5 unused spots available. Therefore there is a room for up to 5 PX weapons to fill the roster (3 strikes and 2 weapons or tactical PX tools).

Below you will see a list of changes to the new, improved official classic kaos. If you have any further suggestions what can be modified please give feedback.

WEAPONS CHANGES
---------------

Crate chance of super weapons listed below is 50% less than normal weapon crates:

Suicide Bomber
Mail Strike
Mine Strike
Mole Squadron
Girder Pack
Scales of Justice
Super Banana Bomb
Salvation Army
MB Bomb
Ming Vase
Carpet Bomb
Freeze
Magic Bullet

Ninja Rope and Teleport have 25% less crate chance than remaining weapon crates except of super weapons.

Ninja Rope and Mad Cow have limited amount per crate from 3 to 1.

Ninja Rope becomes default power.

Sheep Strike and Donkey are removed from grid and are not appearing in crates anymore.

Weapons listed below are not stockpiled into cave maps and are lost if not used on island maps:

Air Strike
Napalm Strike
Mail Strike
Mine Strike
Mole Squadron
MB Bomb
Carpet Bomb

UTILITIES CHANGES
-----------------

Fast Walk and Laser Sight have equally the biggest crate chance of all other utilities.

Low Gravity and Crate Spy have equally a twice less crate chance than Fast Walk and Laser Sight.

Jetpack and Invisibility have 6 times less crate chance than Fast Walk and Laser Sight and 3 times less crate chance than Low Gravity and Crate Spy.

Double Time is removed.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 04:40 PM by Dream Trance »