Forums > Kf

Official professional kaos scheme (2021 major revision) - official league scheme

<< < (2/2)

Lupastic:
reddit.com/wooooosh, you missed the joke :c

why are you so afraid from the idea of having no stockpiling in Kaos scheme btw? ::) you, and the other 5 kaos players on tus.
just asking out of curiosity, you could never play the scheme like that? :P
for me, it's ok to play with stockpiling, when hurz, sibasa is asking to play the TFL kaos scheme as it is intended with stockpiling, just asking the other way around, you would NEVER dare to play kaos like that EVER? :D

Dream Trance:
Personally I never said I'm "afraid" to play it without :) I just don't like the idea of kaos being a one-round scheme. What is more I think that it's much more difficult and much more exciting to play it with stockpiling, because weapon management in the longer run is not as it is within one round. Since kaos is not a one-round scheme, but a process why should we make it something else? Personally I have nothing against playing it without it, just that it would be easier and less challenging plus the winner will always be more random.

Anyway why would you want to lose all the weapons that you have collected?

Lupastic:
I hope I will live long enough to see a bo3/bo5 Kaos cup without stockpiling one day :( :D

Ok, go ahead with this. :P

Dream Trance:
But I don't understand what's the point of playing such designed scheme bo3 / bo5 then if it's basically a one-round match after all then? I think that playing a crate-based scheme when your collecting means nothing in the long term makes advanced tactics pointless. It's much easier to plan a one-round match without having to worry if your opponent will collect more than you and outrun you later on, but to prevent this and put pressure yourself to avoid an opponent from collecting much. Resetting weapons each round is against better players who will be better at collecting and favourizing those who just wish their weapons to reset next round, because they know they will lose every following round (having no plan how to collect good for example).

Dream Trance:
Important update: we are testing a scheme still to check various scenarios. If it is confirmed that there tend to be more mobility available than expected - there might be Laser Sight re-introduced before the league-season starts. This change will be done to re-balance probabilities of other utilities (mostly to reduce Jetpack and Low Gravity probabilities).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version