Forums
April 18, 2024, 04:35 AM

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1017 times)

Offline knightz

Hello!
« on: March 17, 2015, 11:03 PM »
helloo bitches!
How's ya going?
Yee, i've been inactive for looooong time =D i just installed wa again in my brother's computer buut, he's going to get married this year so soon i will inactive again -.- at least, my father will buy a new one for us xD
ill try to play some games if i can be online in wn or something, i dont know if you guys have something to chat between us or what.

As most of you guys know, i dont used to play for long time ago. i played a few games 2 weeks ago and I suck atm lol and I have now the worst kb I ever seen in my entire life haha,. I work off-shore for petrobras ( f*cking petrobras ) 3rd party in a nowergian company but im still working in brazil in a oil & gas drilling rig and i dont have much time to play or even talk while i am onboard at least for 14 days, it happens to work over more 1 week than 1 week off and than a f@#!ing 14 - 14 again -.-. I'll arrive in 1 week at my house so i try to be with u guys!
Building my house, I will get married soon, I have a 2 almost 3 years old daugther, courses to do anyway, real life. xD
I'll try my best to be with you guys! I see a lot of changes over here!
Devilage (L'

ps: As I remember I was also leader of this clan didn't I? f@#!ing brainlag =p

Cya Guys!

regardz, Knightz

Oh, Yeah!

Offline Husk

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 11:45 PM »
hiiii kn8z =) nice to hear about u m8

Offline NiCo`

• Chile Chile
  • l3x l3x clan

• No pain , No gain (Y)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 02:54 AM »
Hello ! mate :D
Nice that you want to come back to us , we miss you hehe . Long time ago you dont play wa I know ( we never play yet btw xD) but in the last week I speak with you for snoop and was funny , when you want to play with us only call me and we can do a game with nocry , jago , angst or devilage (dunno where is him) but well everything is ok here on l3x.

PD: I dont know if you was leader or not , I will ask to devilage..
Bless!

Offline knightz

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 03:35 PM »
Heyyyy huskkkky! long time buddy!

Hey nico! Yeah, I remember that! I missed u 'coz we didn't play that day, but it's ok, we play next week!
Yeeh of course lets play we all together! o/

ps: I don't remember if i am leader or not anyway, "it doesn't matter" to me 'coz i dont have time to play at all.. =/
being active 14 days inactive 14 days. that's really sux..

Oh, Yeah!