Forums
April 19, 2024, 12:43 PM

Author Topic: tgd = daina?  (Read 3507 times)

Offline sm0k

tgd = daina?
« on: September 08, 2012, 04:44 PM »
http://wormolympics.com/players/daiNa

check this out, daina got -15 points for be'ing aliasing.. as TgD..
tgd is daina or daina played few games for tgd .. maybe coz tgd had to gtg or soemthing  idk ..
any1 an idea?

Re: tgd = daina?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 05:23 PM »
TgD married Daina just before start WO, they r living togethers

Offline magic

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 05:25 PM »

rofl? true?

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 05:26 PM »
http://wormolympics.com/players/daiNa

check this out, daina got -15 points for be'ing aliasing.. as TgD..
tgd is daina or daina played few games for tgd .. maybe coz tgd had to gtg or soemthing  idk ..
any1 an idea?

You never trusted the old kaleu, mabey its not her, but this guy is not original.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline sm0k

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 05:38 PM »

what a damn lie dude..  this player TgD told me he lives in france ..  so wich way it shall be possible that he is married with daina?

edit: i ll search for the wa replay after

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 06:04 PM »
Shame you guys still can't see he was only making a joke :'( ruined

Offline sm0k

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 06:12 PM »
well i dont understand any jokes about this topic. this is serious for us.

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 06:25 PM »
Its possible tgd is alias.
Some alias facts: 99% of times player choose country for his alias with language he know himself. tgd use spanish flag and argentina use spanish language. Woop?
Real player usually even if playing rare but come up on tus/ ag evently at least few times per week meanwhile alias activity is jerky, he can be 3 days online 24/7 and then inactive for months then come up again the same way just as tgd doing. There is some other reasons i dont want to explain (too long) but the fact is that its possible daina really aliasing him.
But Im saying it without any checking replays and analysis etc so I can be wrong

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2012, 06:37 PM »
lol other cfc alias? o.O

i cant believe :P

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 08:40 PM »
 hey guys, sorry for the fuss.,the thing is I was at work and saw tgd asking for tus then departing and i saw this wo thing and  wanted to play and didn't want to use my real nick as I was at work and over here i suck so I decided to steal his identity . i really lack of imagination xd  and wanted to look believable
it was just a shop tourney didnt think itd hurt anyone and this guy is kinda inactive, it was a onetime thing .
we've played against tgd and even lost in some claners(u can search for them) , so that should settle your doubts
so once again sorry to l3x guys and tgd

so can i ask to anyone to close this?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 08:44 PM by daiNa »

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2012, 08:45 PM »
makes sense, solved :O

Offline Guaton

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2012, 09:21 PM »
Some alias facts: 99% of times player choose country for his alias with language he know himself. tgd use spanish flag and argentina use spanish language. Woop?

thats just stupid , its like saying that USA's english , England's english and Irland's English are the same shit lol.

every spanish speaking country have their own "idiom" ,  maybe u would never notice , but we all (spanish speaking ppl) do , its not that easy to fake an spanish guy when u are from argentina

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2012, 09:27 PM »

thats just stupid , its like saying that USA's english , England's english and Irland's English are the same shit lol.

every spanish speaking country have their own "idiom" ,  maybe u would never notice , but we all (spanish speaking ppl) do , its not that easy to fake an spanish guy when u are from argentina

Indeed.
Same goes for Brazillian Portugues and Portugal Portugues. *

→ The best of Kaleu ←

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2012, 09:32 PM »
Ofc, but if you aliasing spannish player for example, only other spanish know clear how you have to talk, players from argentina/chile/costa-rica have its own spanish but still it will be very hard for them to notice something wrong because it require at least basic knowlege of difference with spanish, especially if count the fact, aliases mostly dont talk much. And for people who dont know any kind of spanish, they will have no clue if its costa-rica or ecuador XD

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2012, 09:46 PM »
Makes sense, but TgD's english is quite perfect, when I was talking to him, he was superior than ropa's english, it's something that daina dont own... First time I tghout he was ropa.  :-X
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 09:48 PM by Insan3Lik3 »

→ The best of Kaleu ←