Forums
April 19, 2024, 03:39 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 121684  (Read 798 times)

Offline Korydex

[SOLVED] 121684
« on: August 25, 2012, 11:54 AM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-121684/
harpy lied me that scheme is allowed to pick. delete plz.

Offline harpy

Re: 121684
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 12:06 PM »
fuby dudy` dx , its same schem like tus - its my pick
and u play whit no corect schme wFw no limit wepans look darkone scheme? - but u report and i no say complain dx`

its lol u not a smart forgot to delete my WIN )

Offline Korydex

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 12:08 PM »
wFw has been played with correct scheme. and, btw, we are talking about mole now.

Offline harpy

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 12:13 PM »
wFw has been played with correct scheme. and, btw, we are talking about mole now.

told u forgot  anyone delete that replay

u host u pick - i no play map no like schem to but play, now i win my pick , and say to delete my win ccss

:)

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 12:43 PM »

u host u pick - i no play map no like schem to but play, now i win my pick , and say to delete my win ccss

What the hell are you talking about? I've watched both games in rec, i've checked standard schemes..and i want say: you wrong, harpy. stop using special scheme for hitting up your Mole Shopper rate. read the rules before the game (at least you can ask the rules from host). and don't be a badass.

Offline harpy

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 02:11 PM »

What the hell are you talking about? I've watched both games in rec, i've checked standard schemes..and i want say: you wrong, harpy. stop using special scheme for hitting up your Mole Shopper rate. read the rules before the game (at least you can ask the rules from host). and don't be a badass.
work statisk mole games - no one never play standart schme becouse he not good normal power weps lots of wormers play HB` dmtry and wrg schemes )

Offline Korydex

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 02:28 PM »
it's not luckless at all. i dont agree :p

Offline franz

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2012, 02:39 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/announcements/tus-schemes/

We've had a couple of complaints regarding the use of TUS schemes and variants thereof. Browsing through the rules, there's no real mention about which scheme to use, so we need to change that :)

In principle, you must use the TUS schemes (i.e. the schemes on this page with a behind it).

However, you're allowed to pick a different scheme under the following conditions.
  • The nature of the game is not changed by the scheme itself. For example, 5 second turns in hysteria changes the dynamic and is therefore not allowed.
  • The host gives a warning before the game starts that the scheme is different.
  • If you forget to mention that the scheme is different and your opponent asks for a rematch immediately after he finds out, the game is then void and must be replayed with the correct scheme, regardless of whether he quits or not.

If people can't agree on a variant of the scheme, then the official TUS scheme must be used.

We've had a little discussion amongst the mods about which schemes to allow, especially shopper has various schemes. We're going to discuss that a bit more and we'll probably have a couple of allowed official schemes then :) But we'll post more when we know more.

Of course, these rules can't be used retroactively to handle past complaints.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 02:41 PM »
hm alright let it be then (;
p.s. sorry for spam
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 02:44 PM by Korydex »