Forums
May 15, 2024, 09:40 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 12685  (Read 956 times)

Offline beer

[SOLVED] 12685
« on: November 26, 2009, 01:57 AM »
he played with diferent scheme, just saw that aftr the game, cose it had infinit zook also

drama queen iz back

Re: 12685
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 03:53 PM »
ill look at the scheme, give me a little time

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 04:09 PM »
the scheme he used wasnt too bad, this is actually more our fault then his... when we split up wxw and shopper we never added an official scheme for it, all we have is wxw which is infinite zook

u should always check the scheme before you play, you pretty much agreed to it by finishing the game, wouldnt help much in this case tho since we dont have an official shoppa scheme

im going to go add a shop scheme now, it will be the same cr8s as wxw and ill remove infinite zook

Offline beer

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 04:14 PM »
the scheme he used wasnt too bad, this is actually more our fault then his... when we split up wxw and shopper we never added an official scheme for it, all we have is wxw which is infinite zook

u should always check the scheme before you play, you pretty much agreed to it by finishing the game, wouldnt help much in this case tho since we dont have an official shoppa scheme

im going to go add a shop scheme now, it will be the same cr8s as wxw and ill remove infinite zook
sure it helped, that why i only had petrol cose his scheme had no limiti petrol, i had like 10 lol.
why remove zooka? u can even atack with it, think if u get select worm in ur first turn?
why change? its ok i guess...

pls stop changing thing, ill sd change in roper too? maybe elite 1 rope, and no special weaponds? xD
comn

drama queen iz back

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 04:41 PM »
Stop changing beer? We never changed anything. we just discussed.

We add shopper scheme because TUS needed one since it got split from WxW.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 04:47 PM »
there is a thread for this, if u wanna discuss if shop needs zook or not do it here https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/shopper-changes/

ill even open a vote about it if people want, since theres alot of people that disagree with eachother on this subject

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 05:19 PM »
sure it helped, that why i only had petrol cose his scheme had no limiti petrol, i had like 10 lol.

i looked at his scheme again after u said this and your right, his scheme actually was pretty bad, it had way too many petrol

im sorry tho, i cant do anything about him using the wrong scheme when we didnt have an official one on the site, thanks for opening this thread... otherwise we would have gone longer with no shopper and wouldnt of even known

Offline beer

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 06:35 PM »
u can delect the game, when some one host a game u alwys look for the scheme? i guess not.. i just did that aftr the game cose i had like 100petrols! it was so strange for me.. thats why. and yea some one can tell him to download the right schemes..

drama queen iz back

Offline beer

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2009, 06:38 PM »

Stop changing beer? We never changed anything. we just discussed.

We add shopper scheme because TUS needed one since it got split from WxW.

i know dude.. but there are alwys ppl trying change things.. and wooka gonna remove infinite zook in shopper, for me its a change, or not? :P

drama queen iz back

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 06:49 PM »
Personally I like shopper without zook. I think it makes game more interesting.

@Game,
beer you don't have to check the scheme in every game. But you can ask the guy whether it is TUS scheme or not. If he says it is and put another scheme game can be void. But in this case everything counted as an  agreement.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2009, 07:44 PM »
i removed it FROM WXW, to make SHOPPER... how can i change a scheme that was never there? and if i remember right the leagues before tus didnt have infinite zook(with maybe an exception of xtc)... if you have a problem with it give your opinion in the thread i posted thats the reason its there, and your opinion on afr would be appreciated too

im just trying to help the league

Offline beer

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2009, 07:57 PM »
dude, u was the first to talk about change, i just repled. so games stands or its delected?
yes i know that u are trying help, also me evryone know that i like tus, and it didnt started now. so we are in same side about that

@MI u alwys ask if its tus scheme or not? ;o

was pwnd by my 10003212030 petrols, thats all..
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 07:59 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2009, 08:03 PM »
I'd love to practice more and throw away this rusty layer that is on me but I have no more time. I mean I don't play very much but the times I do play leagues, I always ask for TUS scheme. If the host doesn't have it and it would take too long for him to go and get it, i ask him to remove certain weapons from the scheme.

And yes game stands.