Forums
May 23, 2024, 01:09 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] site bad  (Read 406 times)

Offline Devilage

[SOLVED] site bad
« on: January 06, 2010, 04:49 AM »
shit reported two times :p its jsut one game rrtt that we won againts tag erase wooka uf@#!er thx.

Smoking proud.

Offline beer

Re: site bad
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 05:03 AM »
eya but its normal, season 10 just started and with that tus v1.9

10th season started with new generation of leagues on TUS. This is all the ideas I catched for v1.9 except NAiL's 'Tus Game Awards', which was a bit late, but I guess I'll include it soon.

However many things needs to be tested on this, till the next 24 hours, I'll try to fix all the bugs you may encounter.

This is the list of changes:

• System extracts chats from the games and view it in the game page. (Under the game map)
  • Games search connected to chats. So that you can search anything in TUS games database. Search guide will be updated with new details tomorrow.
  • Searching games got improved. Now it looks for all the words you typed and won't drop one by one.  (AND instead of OR)
  • Games search connected to cup games. Now it is possible to search entire game database, no matter if it is in cups or leagues.
  • Players and clans recieved variation of medals and trophies in seasons and schemes. (Both overall and specific season)
  • Now you can view all the activity of a player in all the seasons he has played in his profile.
  • Players above 1000 pts won't be able to reset their stats.
  • Winning Streaks
  • Graph of the player rating and its code to have on other sites.
  • You can compare 3 players graphs at the same time.
  • If the game is 1vs1, System shows the players country flag in recent game page.
  • Squad and country games got removed. Clanner games added to TNL.
  • Seasons info estimate the number of games till the end of the season.

This may be buggy since my connection has problem and do not let me run certain scripts. As I said I'll try to fix all the bugs in the next 24 hours.

Let the 10th season begin :)

drama queen iz back

Offline Rok

Re: site bad
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 12:23 PM »
Done.

Site ownz, doh. :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz