Forums
April 25, 2024, 10:04 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 149339  (Read 2062 times)

Offline sm0k

[SOLVED] 149339
« on: June 19, 2013, 09:36 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-149339/

elo, rr clanner against l3x, we set 5 worms each team. like the most rr clanners were played with 5 worms.. dev and hush didnt complain it on the start and they knew they placed 5 worms on start. after evry1 of us used his 3 worms .. i made 49 / dev 56 / hush 54.. dee didnt end yet.. but he end with his 4th and 5th worms and even made 51..  dev and hush just left after they made 3 runs .. i think its a bit unfair. im not sure but i guess with the light up they accepted 5 worms.

here the complete replay

Offline Devilage

Re: 149339
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 09:41 PM »
I really didn't see u set 5 worms lol, I was minimized just lighted up, same with the placements just maximized when i heard the sound of my turn, isn't it 3 worms in clanner and 5 in singles?

Smoking proud.

Offline HusH

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 09:57 PM »
Actually we said 3 worms before deejay took off with his last worm. Even tho both of us had finished in "bad times", dev was kind enough to say it - lets face it, all he needed was a 60sec run. Looking at his 2nd attempt, 60 sec would have been easy. Just bad luck with the plop.

Offline deejay

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 01:46 AM »
I wouldn't have been rushing so much if I had known it was my last worm, the game started with 5 worms and no one said anything till after I plopped my 3rd worm. .

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 02:21 AM »
light bulb = accepts scheme

continue playing = accepts scheme

quit game = loss

l3x = in complains forum at least once a week.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 07:58 PM »
lol stop stalking me man, srsly, I'm just following the rules, as I always do, let any moderator see our case, this is not fos, please stay out of this, thanks.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 09:39 PM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline deejay

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 08:11 PM »
light bulb = accepts scheme

continue playing = accepts scheme

quit game = loss

l3x = in complains forum at least once a week.

Its a pretty valid complaint.. you didnt say a word about 3 worms untill you saw I failed my 3rd worm.. looks like you're trying to get some free easy points to make up for your 2 elite losses? xD..

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 08:17 PM »
please stay out of this, thanks.

Yes, please, avirex :)
I've given l3x shit for not sticking to the point. Please don't goad them in a thread where they are, in fact, sticking to the point.
As far as I know, clanners are 3+3 vs 3+3. People don't ordinarily check the amount of worms in a game (I know I don't really notice unless one team has more/less), so I personally agree with l3x here. I'll ask another mod for his input :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 08:37 PM »
do you notice while placing worms though??  dev did not say a word until the end, after sm0k made a real nice time...

if i were a mod, i would make them replay... its not fair to deejay, if he thought it was his final worm, im sure he would have roped that turn differently.... just sayin' 

wait a minute... this isnt fos forums?? ahh shit, ok im outta here ;D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 08:40 PM by avirex »

Offline deejay

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 09:18 PM »

I've given l3x shit for not sticking to the point. Please don't goad them in a thread where they are, in fact, sticking to the point.
As far as I know, clanners are 3+3 vs 3+3. People don't ordinarily check the amount of worms in a game (I know I don't really notice unless one team has more/less), so I personally agree with l3x here. I'll ask another mod for his input :)

They may have not checked how many worms were in the game, but they sure knew before after placements, and somethign should have been said.. this is complete BS...

I would have no problems doing a 60 second turn, and I wouldnt have been roping so unsafe with my 3rd worm if I had known it were my last one..

Offline Devilage

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 09:38 PM »
do you notice while placing worms though??  dev did not say a word until the end, after sm0k made a real nice time...

if i were a mod, i would make them replay... its not fair to deejay, if he thought it was his final worm, im sure he would have roped that turn differently.... just sayin' 

wait a minute... this isnt fos forums?? ahh shit, ok im outta here ;D

yes u arent a mod, so ciao.

No I didn't notice at all, I noticed just when I plopped my third worm, as I said I was minimizing and I just maximized wheen I heard the sound of my turn, I said this way before you start your turn deejay, so it's your fault you didn't finish with your last.

Smoking proud.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 06:12 PM »

the most rr clanners were played woth 5 worms each turn last seasson..  at least all my rr clanners were with 5..  and dont u think its unfair after l3x starting to complain the 5 worms after we used 3 turns?  with 5 worms u dont need to go save ..  with 3 u need a save turn..  we would rope other way then ..  np .. if they would tell us on the start.. but not after they see a chance for a "free win" after using 3 worms.. 

void this game and let us play a rm ..

Offline HusH

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 08:28 PM »
If you look at this replay, you will see devilage saying the game should be with 3 worms, just about 10-15 sec in to my last go - at this time I didn’t even finished a worm – and his own turn vs smoks was 7 sec different already.  Thats really not our advance. I even say in deejays last go, isn’t this just our bad? Because he really didn’t needed much of a time there.

If you look at one of the other 3 clanners we played against inf, you will see i asked what had been change for the new season. I really didn’t get a clear ansawer, so had no idea how many worms the game was suppose so have (and since we didn’t knew inf would pick rr, I didn’t ask about that specific game). 

When someone puts wrong scheme (ye hard to put wrong scheme in ttrr), then game will be played again. In this case we did accepted the scheme, but we could have placed 8 worms each, and though the game find out if we should use 3 or 5 worms (not like it would have an influence, like it would in elite, bng..etc), because the issue is about the amount of worms, and not the scheme itself. 

Smoks last comment in the game is (likewise here) “everyone else is playing with 5”, which was last season. This complain is about inf didn’t bolter to read the rules for new season (at least one on our team did). In this case it was actually best to place 5 worms if any doubts, and then see if 3 or 5 was needed.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2013, 12:49 AM »

the most rr clanners were played woth 5 worms each turn last seasson..  at least all my rr clanners were with 5..  and dont u think its unfair after l3x starting to complain the 5 worms after we used 3 turns?  with 5 worms u dont need to go save ..  with 3 u need a save turn..  we would rope other way then ..  np .. if they would tell us on the start.. but not after they see a chance for a "free win" after using 3 worms.. 

void this game and let us play a rm ..

I don't care if you've played with 5 worms before, this is the first time you play vs me, and I didn't notice at all, I said way before dj started his last turn, I thought u set 4 worms tho, not 5.

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2013, 04:34 AM »
and I didn't notice at all

Sorry for getting involved, but how exactly on Earth could you possibly not notice manually placing 5 worms instead of 3?! This really does seem like the worst excuse i've ever heard in a complaint... Ever...