Forums
May 29, 2024, 01:12 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] t17  (Read 709 times)

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] t17
« on: June 02, 2010, 06:46 PM »
i am not complaining, am just asking.
if t17 finished with draw, should we play next with weapons we have or we need to restart to clera pockets?

like this: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-29258/

ty
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline darKz

Re: t17
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 10:13 PM »
Yea I was wondering about that too, why does the TUS scheme keep the weapons after a draw? :S
Has it always been like this? lol
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 10:33 PM »
Actually, every scheme keeps the weaps after a draw...

Ropers/rrs = Only rope/chutes... so no changes...

The thing is, it is considered as 2nd round, so you have to press the button New Match to restart without keeping the weaps earned in the 1st game. Then you can also change the map etc.

Obviously, when you make a draw, you want to play a totally new game. There's no 1/2, 2/2.

Offline darKz

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 12:43 AM »
It's a scheme option to carry weapons over to the next round and it's not in every scheme. :P
Just wanna know why it is in T17 and if that's always been the case with league T17 schemes. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 12:50 AM »
Dark is a liar..

Applaud me.

Offline Rok

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 06:52 AM »
It's a scheme option to carry weapons over to the next round and it's not in every scheme. :P
Just wanna know why it is in T17 and if that's always been the case with league T17 schemes. :)

I don't think that was ever the case in t17. The guy who made this league's scheme probably just forgot about it. :)

Error, as you've probably figured out already, you need to restart clear pockets :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz