Forums
May 19, 2024, 01:43 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #32420  (Read 569 times)

Offline Prankster

[SOLVED] #32420
« on: June 30, 2010, 06:05 PM »
clanner FUB vs nW, BnG.

Borotalco was darksiding for about 10 turns, or more. first when i checked the replay, counted about 20, just after i pushed him. but i realized that he still had a chance to hit us with a bank grenade. but after he just shot his own bank, stayed there, because he got good winds..

Offline Rok

Re: #32420
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 09:17 PM »
He was in a bad spot for grenade throws for like half an hour but no one said a word to him until around minute 35. He was easily hittable all the time, though, so I don't see how this can be a darkside. Would you complain if you hit him at least with 50 % of the shots?

I'd like to see other mods' opinions about this, for me the game is perfectly valid.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Prankster

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 11:19 PM »
I'm not used enough to TUS, rather play in a2b, so i'm used to think if i cant hit someone, thats my fault, because there, even if i might do darksiding for a few turns, i will just move, because there is a rule to avoid repeating shots. so i realized only about after 10 turns the darksiding.

he wasnt easily hittable. but anyway, the rules says if someone cant be hit OR cant hit with a grenade, then its darksiding.

im not complaining because i hit him hardly. im complaining because in the game i realized that he uses only the zook with lucky winds, and that he had no chance to a nade hit, and they won that way, and because that is against the rules.

is it really my fault if my opponent doesnt know them? maybe bng should be removed from classic league, because for many players its too much to learn the rules of it..

sry

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 05:01 PM »
If I were FUB, I would've hung my head in shame and ask for a void personally, but like Rok said, you only started complaining at around minute 28, which is kind of a long time considering he was there already for a long time.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 10:18 PM »
right. when i played that game, i really hated it, and i was angry, but now, after couple of days, i dont really care.
but i still think that a foul is just a foul even if its not noticed immediately. no penalties were taken, neither after i complained.

yes, right, maybe i should've complain sooner, or ask for skip or something, but i wasnt even sure if it really was darksiding, which is sometimes quite hard to judge. as i said, after i checked the replay, i counted about 10 turns, in which Borotalco had no chance at all to a nade hit (although, i dont think he could've hit for more than 20 turns).

these are just the facts. its on u to judge if the game stands or not, i will take whatever u say. a void would be better ofc x)

ps.: funny, i havent said "rules or kick" for a long time, since i stopped hosting shoppas, but maybe i will say again, in TUS games... :D