Forums
April 16, 2024, 03:57 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #69849 Doubletime  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Bonhert

[SOLVED] #69849 Doubletime
« on: May 18, 2011, 03:51 PM »
Not really reporting the result of the game but very unhealthy behaviour of this guy.
Brief explaination: 1000 seconds turns in TTRR and insults flying over the place.

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!

Offline Rok

Re: #69849 Doubletime
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 06:55 PM »
I deleted Chelsea's and Spaazi's post as per this announcement: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/complaints/regarding-ban-threads/.

I and many others seriously doubt that this was really doubletime (see game comments). We'll wait for other mods to see what they think.

Next person who posts "ban him" will be warned/muted.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 07:09 PM »
Rok, it's not like if I was spamming that in shoutbox or creating posts everywhere.
I reply to a complaint involving him for the, god knows how many times...
Mutin honnest members isn't the way I believe :/

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 07:39 PM »
I understand that. But you gotta admit that your post didn't contribute much, especially when several others said in game comments that they believe doubletime was aliased this time. And that announcement has been stickied in complaints section for quite some time now.

EDIT: I'm a bit confused now, as I noticed you, too, posted there.  ???
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 07:51 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 08:11 PM »
Ban Rok! ;)

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 04:30 AM »
I'm sure this is a set-up. MI, ROK and Doubletime are the same person!

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM »
I didn't really write "ban him". I just wanted you to look closer at the case, since such behaviour spoils the fun and poisons community.
But first of all I'd like you to consider adding a new TTRR rule: "You can't have turns longer than 200 seconds." - or smth like that... would help to prevent such incidents in the future.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 10:22 AM by Bonhert »

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 12:32 PM »
Bonhert this happens so rare. In fact the very first one I've seen in this league.
However this looks a case of aliasing and the game will probably get void.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.