Forums
May 12, 2024, 03:30 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] bng noob player! darkside and cows! game 56202  (Read 2583 times)

Offline BaNdIT

[SOLVED] bng noob player! darkside and cows! game 56202
« on: February 17, 2011, 01:41 AM »
wtf delete this game he made several irregularities, it is noob.
darkside and he made 2 or 3 more cow and so I exit the game will not play with a noob.
he put the worm invaded my space in a pixel map.
and yet this is a stupid player Borotalco is calling others noob!
please delete this game mod. ty

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-56202/
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 09:30 AM by BaNdIT »

Offline GodiTo

Re: BNG NOOB PLAYER! DARKSIDE AND COWS! GAME 56202
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 08:23 AM »
Actually you could tell it without insults. Calling Borotalco a noob/stupid player means you are on the same level with him. On the other hand, you can create topic without using caps lock.

Offline BaNdIT

Re: bng noob player! darkside and cows! game 56202
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 09:30 AM »
ok  ;)

Re: BNG NOOB PLAYER! DARKSIDE AND COWS! GAME 56202
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 11:08 AM »
Actually you could tell it without insults. Calling Borotalco a noob/stupid player means you are on the same level with him. On the other hand, you can create topic without using caps lock.

Or to put it more artistically, click me or me!

Offline BaNdIT

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 01:18 PM »
already know what will happen once again that my complaint, Brazilian never right here ... ... the knack will be to stop playing this league cya  ;)

Offline Husk

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 01:26 PM »
see ya (=

Offline Krezo

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 03:29 PM »
already know what will happen once again that my complaint, Brazilian never right here ... ... the knack will be to stop playing this league cya  ;)

+1
No signature.

Offline BoNuS

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 10:06 PM »
you do not cow but boro yea cow no RESET!
!!! FULL Pack `TTRR` Maps By BoNuS !!! -- https://www.tus-wa.com/files/download/file-210-1/
!!! All Maps By BoNuS !!! -- https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/members/BoNuS/

Offline chakkman

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2011, 01:39 AM »
Um... if he cowed 3 times he loses the game by default (i guess), no matter what your nationality is. That's a fact. And besides brazilians didn't earn their bad reputation here for nothing. But that's a different story.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2011, 10:38 AM »

This is not the way. You should not finish playing TUS because the mods didn't reply YET(!) !

Offline BaNdIT

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2011, 10:56 AM »
ok I'll wait for the mods then friend. thanks  ;)

Offline BaNdIT

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2011, 11:01 AM »

Um... if he cowed 3 times he loses the game by default (i guess), no matter what your nationality is. That's a fact. And besides brazilians didn't earn their bad reputation here for nothing. But that's a different story.

This is not the way. You should not finish playing TUS because the mods didn't reply YET(!) !

ok I'll wait for the mods then friend. thanks  ;)

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2011, 11:13 AM »
I don't think I've ever seen this lame play ever before in any BnG.
darksiding at the start (though you can't complain considering your own spot, bandit) and then teleporting within half a screen and demanding that *you* move.
Game void.

Sorry for the wait.