Forums
April 25, 2024, 03:45 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Avoiding i guess  (Read 4752 times)

Offline sm0k

[SOLVED] Avoiding i guess
« on: May 03, 2013, 10:30 PM »
coI asked for clanner in ag.. we accept the clanner and they didnt want to play us coz we said we gonna pick wxw.. is it avoiding? asking for clanner and then break it up coz they dont want to play a sgeme is lame.. and if they go for special shemes they should say it by asking for clanner i guess.
here is the screanshot of my snooper.

Offline Mayhem

Re: Avoiding i guess
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 10:55 PM »
We have ran into this befor, yes one clan if not willing to play certain schemes should say so, but in the end clans should agree to maps and schemes in pregame lobby. This is just a disagreement amongst two clans.
BRING IT ON!!!!

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 11:01 PM »
if You call "clanner any1" in the lobby You should be ready to play any scheme.

Offline franz

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 11:04 PM »
It's true. Here's the thread from announcements forum:

Avoiding rule:
If someone is avoiding, you must save screen shots as proof and post them in a complaint thread.  Mods will discuss and if they agree, you can report a free win and that gives the avoider one week of time to play that game.  In the case of a clan avoiding, only the players online at the time of the avoid can play.

Waiting for a specific lineup before even asking for a clanner is still perfectly okay.  Openly asking for clanners but then refusing to play a clan is not okay.  If you only want to play a specific scheme/type, you must make this clear when asking for clanners or risk getting an avoid complaint.

Offline DENnis

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 11:13 PM »
They should've asked for (a) special scheme/s then or type "clanner except wxw any1?" :D

It is ok if not everybody want to play every scheme if they are not allrounder and still try to have the maximum fun, but then they shouldn't ask for a generally clanner and just ask for schemes they would play and then they could still talk before a game to find schemes which both want to play.

So to talk before a game is ok if they wouldn't ask for a generally "tus/clanner any1?". If you ask for it and then say "no" if you see that a skilled person answered is avoiding and theres the possibility that you have to play that game anyway then or accept a freewin-report from your opponent if that happens several times and in bad ways.

This still looks friendly enough to tolerate it if it is the first time. But don't do it again, please.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 11:25 PM by DENnis »

Offline sm0k

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 11:21 PM »
dennis .. normaly i nvm about such things.. but this is 3rd time that cio ask fro clanner and avoid me coz i wanna pick rope sheme. thats why i made screanshot this time.. coz its weird and it piss me off..

here's a example.. i ask for clanner..  dt (mablak&Static) says they clanner.. i ask for their pick.. ttrr.. and i say: no sry, niv or another player is not around, we wont play rr... cmon this is lame..  here is the same situation.. and it dont mind oif its in lobby or ag..  same shit

Offline DENnis

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 11:30 PM »
dennis .. normaly i nvm about such things.. but this is 3rd time that cio ask fro clanner and avoid me coz i wanna pick rope sheme. thats why i made screanshot this time.. coz its weird and it piss me off..

here's a example.. i ask for clanner..  dt (mablak&Static) says they clanner.. i ask for their pick.. ttrr.. and i say: no sry, niv or another player is not around, we wont play rr... cmon this is lame..  here is the same situation.. and it dont mind oif its in lobby or ag..  same shit

If it is the third time you can force them to play and tell them that you are allowed to report a freewin in that case. To avoid like that is not allowed and would make me angry, too, you are right.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 04:42 AM »
I've been hearing quite a number of people accusing you of cheating to rope sm0k, maybe that's why? (I am not accusing you, I haven't even seen you rope for years lol)

Why can't we add to the rules something like "if you want to avoid a scheme, please say so while asking for a clanner, otherwise you must play or risk a free win reported against you".

I don't mind people avoiding schemes(well yeah, it's still kinda lame, and fk them for being cowards lol) but as long as they say so that's cool lol.

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 11:47 AM »
I don't see why, dub. Are you saying people don't like competitive playing if they only play RR and ropers?
What you're saying means they can only play league when TRL picks their scheme - at that point, they are worthy of playing leagues. But when TRL isn't one of their schemes, they shouldn't show their faces around leagues.

The only consequence of not playing a particular scheme is that they are virtually ineligible for the playoffs. So what? There are a lot of people that don't qualify for playoffs.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 12:39 PM »
I've been hearing quite a number of people accusing you of cheating to rope sm0k, maybe that's why? (I am not accusing you, I haven't even seen you rope for years lol)
#

oh man starts this again? i dont know why people thinks i got some script or w/e for my rope. statik got faster tapz them me and no ones cares..  i bough a new tarantula and ppl start again about smok is cheating wtf? like in the past i got banned ccz of this shit .. even if i didnt use any f@#!ing shit.. and mods coudnt prove that till today.

back to topic. i dont think getting free wins is the way. i would give a warm when there are 3 topics about the same guy with screanshot or something like this. and ye i gree with franz
If you only want to play a specific scheme/type, you must make this clear when asking for clanners or risk getting an avoid complaint.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 01:02 PM »
sm0k, it isn't REALLY a free win, that game still needs to be played if reported as a free win, it's just a temporary report really.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 01:17 PM »
Bunch of spam, league complaints should be allowed only for mods to post.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 01:29 PM »
Kaleu, the only spam, is what you posted, everything else was either information relevant to this complaint, or an opinion about the matter at hand.

No one insulted anyone or anything, why the attitude?

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2013, 02:20 PM »
I mean, is all this discussion really needed?
Everyone here know that if you type 'clanner anyone?' your clan must be ready to play any scheme.
Everybody here is posting things that we already know, that's why I found this all a bit useless, just let the mods work, all these posts just disrupts the work of the mods as you can see not even the clan who avoided posted here and you already filled the page with posts,  I would like a close leagues complaints to prevent this, only those involved could post.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 02:22 PM »
I agree with you kaleu and I already suggested it before but I guess mod like to have different opinion :)