Forums
April 24, 2024, 06:55 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] complaint t17  (Read 1569 times)

[SOLVED] complaint t17
« on: May 22, 2017, 01:45 PM »
Are we joking ?? hahahah. Delete this game. Secondly or whither? We had a worm on the head and I had the ss. Hahaha I just quit after a minute of delay. It would be crippled at 200%. To please delete this game. I always get more and more that here is full of kids.

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-219172/

Offline Dr Abegod

Re: complaint t17
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 01:47 PM »
We had a worm on the head? Whose head was it?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 01:52 PM by Dr Abegod »

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 01:54 PM »
Im one inch from calling your dad boro. This behaviour must come to an end

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 05:04 PM »
I would like a mod to clean this thread. all of your useless contributions are getting us nowhere.
Now:
Borotalco - what kind of bear is the best?
I, personally, think it is the black bear. Grizzly is pretty good too

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 05:52 PM »
@Sbaffo, Mega`Adnan, @Asbest,

This is a complaint thread. Please do not post off topics. I'll have a talk with Senator and post the results.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 05:55 PM »
Fine

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 06:38 PM »
I'll have a talk with Senator and post the results.
I dont mean to be rude but.. what is there to talk about?
If a game is lagging, do not quit. Quitting means you surrender. If a game lags out, let it lag out.
Normally i would have been a gentleman and rehosted the game, but the attitude and sportsmanship ive seen from borotalco so far does not encourage me to do so

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 07:15 PM »
Gentleman? hahahah. I am a gentleman. Why do not you talk about intentemedia? When you're down and I've won 100% seeing your consecutive mistakes. But I did rh. Because I do not care. I'm just right. So what should I do? Should I tell how are you? Since I am a little bigger than I wanted to regret without making any stories as you are doing now. This is ridiculous. I repeat I closed only after a minute of lag. The game would definitely dropped. What was the reason I had to close the game when we had a worm on my head and I also had the ss ?? Lol seems to me really surreal

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 07:30 PM »
1200 mics later and finally this post makes so much sense

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 07:35 PM »
We had a worm on the head? Whose head was it?
when we had a worm on my head
Ah ok.

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 10:10 PM »
I mean: 1worm for me and 1 womr for lady. and i have ss. i had no reason to quit.

Offline Senator

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2017, 07:44 AM »
1. "If a game is lagging, do not quit. Quitting means you surrender. If a game lags out, let it lag out."
2. Boro didn't get wind to move to the left edge so he couldn't have shot aqua sheep easily. After that Abegod could have killed with patsy.

The game stands I think