Forums
April 27, 2024, 09:46 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] ALIEn WAnT WIn WITH GAMES FUnnER'S !  (Read 2793 times)

Offline Camper

Re: ALIEn WAnT WIn WITH GAMES FUnnER'S !
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2011, 02:49 PM »
hauahah or its fun or its fake, decide ae bundalerda

Offline nino

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2011, 02:58 PM »
zilians........hauhauhauhau
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2011, 08:39 PM »
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !  Someone used the nick titahemp but wasn't the real titahemp! ok ok, so, delete the games and no more problem ;)

No, that didn't happen.

Why is it so difficult for people to agree on whether a game was for fun or not?
Answer: cause people don't read anymore. We're not responsible for people not reading.
Speaking of not reading: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/complaints/regarding-ban-threads/ It's a sticky in this very forum, which means you also need to watch this.

You know what would really help out in these kind of problems? Logs. Logs are great. They show us all that's been said and done and there's no way around them. If not logs, then just use screenshots. All you need to do is press Pause/Break and check your Capture folder:

Now it's just

Quote from: A
B is LYING
Quote from: B
No, A is lying!
Quote from: A
No, B is lying!

Etcetera. I don't want to figure out who is most believable every time something like this happens and I'm not going to. I think I speak for other mods as well with this (though they're welcome to correct me there). We're here to handle your complaints, but we're not here to hold your hands and check whether you joined the right game or not.

I know I haven't been active with handling complaints, but if complaints thread have a lot of caps and/or a lot of swearing, I am more likely to steer clear from them. Who would you help? Someone politely asking for help or someone going completely nuts about the same problem?

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2011, 04:54 PM »
tita said smth like "It was funner!!" so he played this game, so he know about it, so it wasnt fake player ;)

Offline RisBo0

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2011, 01:47 AM »
 :D  for you guys this forum is more fun than the game   ::)  don't chase victims for benefit of your points  8)  have fun and freestyle

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline franz

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2011, 06:01 AM »
again, from tita's other thread, I'd say the game stands.

unless you have proof it was a fun game, make it more clear in the future before you play people.

you seem to have learned your lesson anyway, so any future kaos games you play, just make sure your opponent knows it's funner.