Forums
April 19, 2024, 01:21 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #109452  (Read 342 times)

[SOLVED] Game #109452
« on: May 07, 2012, 01:07 AM »
We agreed to not report the holy war and agreed to just play a boomrace.  He won the boomrace and reported this, too.  Void this game please
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
Re: Game #109452
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 01:12 AM »
Its because the holy war was a really bad game... just lucky thing that I did not think about reporting. I even told him a rule that wasnt correct, about that thing of not horizontal girders. It just happened once, and I went to check the rules and told him, to not use them, and he did it again.
But in the boom race he just began to tell me ''i believe you played this map 1209390123 times'' and such things like that, complaining, etc.
So I found fair to report the holy war, since he is not accepting when someone beats him.
I do not care really, if mods voids it. A game less, blah.
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 01:19 AM »
everyone is free to read the chatlogs.  Gabriel was talking nasty to me both games when i did not provoke him nor did I respond back in a nasty manner, as well as in the lobby every time I asked a question about a scheme.  We agreed not to report the Holy War which is why i agreed on playing a boomrace, but he reported the holy war anyway.  Would not have played another game knowing he would report the holy way. void plz
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 01:33 AM »
well i think that's a thing of misunderstandings.
Void the game, i think its all spoken with shyguy.
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.