Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:31 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #191924, reported by DaRiOxD  (Read 1029 times)

Offline style

[SOLVED] Game #191924, reported by DaRiOxD
« on: June 06, 2015, 03:29 PM »
Dear Mods,

please erase Game #191924, reported by DaRiOxD since we decided not to report the games we played and play 2 other instead of it.
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-191924/

I am not even able to report won games against him now due to his "fake" reports, which actually have to be void.. This is also they reason why he did it on purpose.
See, he reported a few games at once, it's not even the right order and my wins are missing between them. I'm pretty sure he knew that when he reported. My wins would change the point system on his games and he wasn't reporting immediately. He waited 1 day and I was waiting for him just to keep our games in the right order and to make sure we both get correct points.

5) Reporting

• Winner of a game reports his own game. Losers do not need to confirm anything.
  • The game must be reported within 6 hours after the game was played. Otherwise mods decide to keep the game and correct its order or delete it.

Since I got 1 game left to report, it would be nice if you could just delete that game.. I wrote him a PM to post at complains section, just in case it was an "accident" but he didn't respond so far and prolly hoped that I won't notice it. I've got the chatlog somewhere in my T17 folder, which proves that we both agree on playing 2 other games instead. Gotta find it, if it's necessary tho.

This kind of moves are reaaaally unnecessary and resulting in additional effort for ME, you (the Mods) and even for himself cuz he risks to get a punishment etc..

Regards,
stylez

Offline Peja

Re: Game #191924, reported by DaRiOxD
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 03:55 PM »
welcome to the chilean way of reporting  ;D

Offline style

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 04:45 PM »

Exactly my thoughts, lol..
I've seen that there were a lot of issues with xxx and some other chileanz in the past.. Will anything ever be done there against it?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 10:55 PM by style »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 09:44 AM »
Game 191924 is wrong, it is vs degox.

You can tell me the right order and I'll fix them. Also please note that DoN is not allowed. If someone breaks the DoN agreement and report those games here, we do not remove them.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 10:15 AM »
Also please note that DoN is not allowed. If someone breaks the DoN agreement and report those games here, we do not remove them.

MI - If you let people agree on a scheme to play, why not allow people to decide if they want to play DoN or not? Surely there is no harm to give players the choice to use it if they wish? Especially seeing as there are so many players who don't even report a lot of games, like dilboy for example.

Not allowing DoN just doesn't seem logical to me, giving the way things really work around here.

Offline style

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 02:34 AM »
Apart from this, it was NO DoN.

We only decided to handle those games as they were for fun, not for TUS. Because my win was RR and he would have had a big point loss on it and as you can see I LOST a lot of points on the Elite he won. This is the only reason why we decided to play 2 other games and these were even other schemes.

See MI, the Elite must be voided because it's not TUS related.. Dario is a suspect and dishonest person. Why else was he waiting 1 day to report our games? He doesn't give a shit about the order and continued reporting games although he knew that I haven't reported my games yet and didn't leave space for my win on purpose.. I got 1 game left to report, which would be possible to do if the false report of the Elite would be gone. Please fix that..

I already told you that I tried to get in touch with him, but he didn't answer my PM here on TUS. 1 day after I had sent that PM I met him in #AG and told him to look into the forums because I made a complain on the false report of him.

The only answer I got was like: jajaja you are dumb and I don't care. Afaik GreatSnooper is saving conversations, so if necessary I'll look for it and show you..
That answer just showed me that he did this on purpose. And he hopes that there won't be anything done against it.

Me & dibz were playing clanner against l3x after I told Dario to look up in forums and I told him twice to give a statement at least.. He tried to tease on it and just laughed about it.
@Dario: And you were calling ME immature? Kkkkk.

MI, I want you to take action on this, no matter what kind of but at least any.. And PLEASE get 1-2 reliable MODs asap. In my opinion it is useless to see a complain but not doing anything on it. There should be a system on handling complains.. Like: If x and y was defenitely wrong, it is clear enough to take action and things will be solved like usual.. If the situation is not clear enough you should ask for necessary information that you need to decide what's gonna happen.

Don't get me wrong. I really respect the decisions you do and what you say, but I'm a big fan of optimizing things. (yes, although if I didn't reply on Komo's post)

Regards,
style

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 05:41 AM »
@Komo, search up TUS forums on DoN to see why it is not allowed. We've had this before.

@style,
If you want mods to be as fast as possible, first get your complaint right.

1. Should you always post logs by default, not if I ask you to. DarioXD has a habbit of late reporting, but for the game to get void to you need to provide logs of the agreement.
2. You gave a wrong game ID in the first place. (still haven't provided the correct game ID) I had to search for it myself.

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-191853/

I'm waiting for your logs.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline style

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 10:57 PM »
Sorry for extra effort.

Couldn't manage to reply before season ended. =x

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 02:56 PM »
Attach the game you couldn't report please.

Offline style

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2015, 04:17 PM »
Attach the game you couldn't report please.

Attached. Scheme was roper and it was played after the wxw.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2015, 06:38 PM »
Yesterday I sent Dario a PM to respond. If by tomorrow there were nothing, I'll wrap this up since POs are on pause.

Offline NiCo`

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2015, 06:42 PM »

I've seen that there were a lot of issues with NiCo` and some other chileanz in the past.. Will anything ever be done there against it?

lol why you said my name? What I have to do here? ..
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 06:45 PM by NiCo` »

Offline style

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2015, 10:57 PM »

I've seen that there were a lot of issues with NiCo` and some other chileanz in the past.. Will anything ever be done there against it?

lol why you said my name? What I have to do here? ..

I apologize that I mentioned your name dude. I've edited my post.
It's just because we both had a similiar problem in the past. Nervmind about it, no bad blood or something. :)

Regards,
style

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2015, 07:08 PM »
Elite game is replaced with the roper one. As said in the IM, the other way around (ignoring your initial agreement) was to void WxW (being 16th game of season) and report your RR instead, which both results in the same points difference.