Forums
April 19, 2024, 11:33 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #197543, reported by GRiZ  (Read 4623 times)

Offline style

[SOLVED] Game #197543, reported by GRiZ
« on: September 03, 2015, 12:08 AM »
Dear Mods,

please change the following game into a win for dt. GRiZ did a false report on purpose. You can see yourself at the end of the replay that it was meant to be on purpose. Lobby logs will be posted if necessary, but I think this should be enough.

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-197543/

False reports on purpose are beeing punished with warnings, right? Please do so..
Sry for additional, very unnecessary, effort. Don't know why that donkey can't stick to the rules or even show some good behavoir.

Regards,
style

Offline sm0k

Re: Game #197543, reported by GRiZ
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 12:11 AM »
ye , griz got annoing ...  dt won this game clearly. i didnt finsih .. and griz is not able to get the point how finish works on rrs.

Offline biscuits

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 12:11 AM »
yea I reported it cause I thought we won but go ahead and overturn it and give it to dt, doesn't matter anyways I left slk and sm0k scripts, you most likely do as well stylez...

so Dear Mods, please try and get some anti-cheat going on review demos more often. thanks.

P.S. - hey sm0k, you're the only person on wormnet that is "unable to join hosts"

pretty shady buddy. peace.

good game W:A Steam reviews

courtesy of "gloom" for allowing me to use this signature, it's the best ;)

Offline style

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 12:30 AM »
Gossip girl.

I'd rather get called a scripter than beeing a useless piece of crap with no additude and disrespect like you.

Offline biscuits

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 12:37 AM »
Gossip girl?

I have a script, that I was given by sW`rUn4w4Y (who doesn't play TuS because using it in league is uncalled for) and I don't use the script... but it's funny that if I try and rope with it, my taps turn into what yours and sm0ks look like. Explain that one?

Regarding that, I could easily send it to MonkeyIsland or CyberShadow and they could see what it's all about, it's an AHK script that releases your spacebar so you can FR with ease.

So explain why when I tap normally on my $200 keyboard, my taps aren't like yours or sm0ks? But if I rope with the script, my taps are crazy fast, along with my shadows, like both of you guys? You're not fooling anyone. It's obvious that you cheat the system to gain a slight advantage over people who rope legit.

So, if MonkeyIsland or CyberShadow read this, I'd be more than happy to send them the script so they can see what it looks like and review your replays.

Keep on cheatin tho... at least my additude (spelled attitude btw) is to play the game fair, unlike you kids.

Like I care about playing clanners... this game is dead and has been dead.

As a matter of fact, I'll PM MI and CS so they read this post and review your replays in the future.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 12:50 AM by GRiZ »

Offline sm0k

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 01:04 AM »
griz u calling evry one cheater.. even ppl in elite got scripts , u told me once ;p ..  i told ya like 10 times i didnt finsih.. but instead of listenin me .. u started to insult niv and stylez..  u didnt left slk btw .. u got kicked ;p nvm .

Offline biscuits

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 01:08 AM »
Nah, actually I left the team on my own. But you can go ahead and make yourself feel better about yourself and say you kicked me, I could give 2 shits. Just like you can make yourself feel better about playing this game legit when you use a finger roll script to make yourself feel like a decent roper.

You're a joke.

Offline style

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 01:10 AM »
Gossip girl?

I have a script, that I was given by sW`rUn4w4Y (who doesn't play TuS because using it in league is uncalled for) and I don't use the script... but it's funny that if I try and rope with it, my taps turn into what yours and sm0ks look like. Explain that one?

Regarding that, I could easily send it to MonkeyIsland or CyberShadow and they could see what it's all about, it's an AHK script that releases your spacebar so you can FR with ease.

So explain why when I tap normally on my $200 keyboard, my taps aren't like yours or sm0ks? But if I rope with the script, my taps are crazy fast, along with my shadows, like both of you guys? You're not fooling anyone. It's obvious that you cheat the system to gain a slight advantage over people who rope legit.

So, if MonkeyIsland or CyberShadow read this, I'd be more than happy to send them the script so they can see what it looks like and review your replays.

Keep on cheatin tho... at least my additude (spelled attitude btw) is to play the game fair, unlike you kids.

Like I care about playing clanners... this game is dead and has been dead.

As a matter of fact, I'll PM MI and CS so they read this post and review your replays in the future.

Ok, before I stop paying attention let this be said: this post makes you even more ridicolous and seems like some mental sickness lol. Your keyboard could be made of pure gold and worth a billion $ and you still couldn't tap like us dawg due to your whack skill.

Please MI or CS, analyze every replay you want or ask me to show you in real-time and I'll give you a show. Actually I think you are just pretending to be so close to them. You prolly just hang on their nuts and don't realize yourself how annoying you really are but that's alright, as long as you can act like "Yo I'm best buddy of big wheels in this game.." INTERNET ftw!!111one

Btw: Didn't you suck sm0k's dick in exchange to a video of him where you wanted him to capture himself while roping?

Peace!

Offline biscuits

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 01:14 AM »
Your right, I can't tap like you unless I use a script. I also can't fap like you either, because I get laid, unlike you.

You fool noone dude, keep hiding behind your computer and using a script to gain an advantage over people in a 2D video game.

Offline style

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 01:15 AM »

Hahaha, sorry for double-post but this proves my previous post.
You must feel strong when acting like a grammar nazi opposite a foreign non-american citizen. Reflection! :-)

Offline biscuits

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 01:21 AM »
It's not hard to sit in a warmer with either you or sm0k and see that you use a script to finger roll dude. And the sad part is, you both deny it to feel like you're some kinda "legend" in a league. Lmao. Pathetic life you must have homie.

Review any of sm0ks replays and you'll see that he's scripting, nobody can tap that fast. Sorry. Hilarious that a former "teammate" of his, that being me, even calls him out on scripting. Even my friend saltyk9 (who I brought into the team) admits that sm0k scripts, cause I sent him the FR script as well. And after he used it, he said sm0k definitely uses something along those lines. It's because the game has a built in delay when you tap your spacebar, no matter how fast you tap it. And as far as your replays, yours are the same. You just toggle it off and on. The truly sad part about it is, it seems as if no matter what patch gets released for this game, there's no way of preventing the script to be used... so, yeah, that's a shame since roping legit is really fun and that's why most people play video games, to have fun right? Not cheat their way thru a dead league to feel like hot shit, which is what you think about yourself.

I feel bad for people like you who have to cheat and deny it to feel good about themselves. If you're going to do that, at least admit that you use it and don't do it during league games. Oh wait, this game has no anti-cheat like other games like Counter-Strike, etc, so you can feel free to do whatever you want since nobody cares about reviewing replays of games won by people in singles/clanners, cause nobody cares, period. That's why you do it. Enjoy your "clanners" with the 4-5 teams that run it. LOL!

Point of the matter is, game has no anti-cheat. If noone is going to review demos, then you're just gonna keep on using it dude, like the coward you are. Man up and use it in non-league play and admit that you actually do use it, oh wait... nobody cares, that's probably why. But you care about your "style" considering thats your pathetic worms handle.

On a side note, to get away from the whole "sm0k and style script" discussion - Back to the report on the TTRR. Anyways, yeah, maybe it was a false report because I thought we won when in reality we didn't. But let me ask something.... how come when you "START" in a TTRR your miles away from the start and not touching it, but when you finish you have to hit the Finish or backwall? If you land in the Finish zone it doesn't count? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of... umm... starting far away from Start? Makes no sense, whatever. As previously stated, who cares.

Anyways, I'm done talking about this shit, you've been called out and I know you script so that's all that really matters in my books. Period. Peace.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 03:00 AM by GRiZ »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 01:24 AM »
Your right

You're*

I don't like Griz too much, his behaviour even less.. But if he's right and "best ropers in W:A" really do use forbidden scripts - that's just sad.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 07:16 AM »
This GRiZfool said same to me; that for sure i use macro coz my taps were to fast.
Griz better go outside and try to be pseudodetective around your countryside.

Offline biscuits

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2015, 07:19 AM »
This GRiZfool said same to me; that for sure i use macro coz my taps were to fast.
Griz better go outside and try to be pseudodetective around your countryside.

I never said your taps were fast, I just said you were a lucker, which you were, in some ropers... than you got smoked in TTRR. Better luck next time though, buddy. You Poland/German kids love to script anyways, wouldn't doubt the fact that you probably script with AHK either. Last I recall btw Hussar, you post mad shit on the shoutbox (which isn't even funny) and live on the TUS forums more than you do actually playing the video game.... looks like you need to go outside and hug a tree. Oh and another thing, what's wrong with being active in TUS? If it wasn't for any active people this shit would be more dead than it already is...

Why do you think so many people play W:A but don't play TUS? Cause they don't wanna deal with pathetic people like you, sm0k, style or anyone else that cheats the system and has to use a script/macro to gain an advantage. That's why, in Counter-Strike (the old one, that is ancient like this game) why do you think people didn't play on regular servers? They went thru esportsea.com to play on an Anti-Cheat client so they knew nobody was cheating, they (including myself) paid $10 a month to buy "ESEA Premium" just to play on an Anti-Cheat client. You can't do that with this game. This game doesn't have something like that. And yes, my keyboard can macro shit for Hysteria scheme, I don't use it why? Cause it takes the fun out of it... but it's obvious using it first hand and testing it and seeing others play and it just makes it beyond obvious. I have no problems admitting that I've tried this finger roll script out, this macro'ing of multiple key presses in 1 press... it's all jokes and it ruins the fun of the game, but it makes me believe that majority of people use this type shit. I stick to my roots, that's that, I play video games legit and fair, but some of you kids definitely don't, whether you say you do or don't. I, for a fact, love calling you people out on it.

Give me a warning or ban me for just speaking the truth, cause at the end of the day, who cares?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 07:33 AM by GRiZ »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2015, 07:45 AM »
As much of a complete and utter delusional pleb that he is, I can't help but agree with him on this point:

how come when you "START" in a TTRR your miles away from the start and not touching it, but when you finish you have to hit the Finish or backwall? If you land in the Finish zone it doesn't count? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of... umm... starting far away from Start? Makes no sense, whatever.

I still don't believe this guy is theChipmunk... If it is the mother f**ker must have been adbucted by aliens and had his emotions f**ked up or something cuz he acts nothing like the guy I used to know...